... P90 RIS rail, scopes, and mounts.

sandiegosniper

Alrightey, faithful arnie members.

I'm (hopefully) going to buy a TM P90 TR (found here, for all the lazy bums out there like me. =P ) and accessories with the 500$ I've been saving. :money:

With the TM P90 TR comes a RIS. I want to get a Vortex 4x28mm scope found here (the first one).

The problem is, I think i need a 28mm ring, and I can't find one at RedWolf.

So, please tell me if I'm wrong that I need a 28mm ring, and where I can find one. Maybe I just looked terribly and there is one at RedWolf.

:ph34r:

Thanks,

SDS.

Get a red dot mate, I've slapped a scope onto a P-90 before, doesn't look right, trust me.

Most scopes take 25mm scope rings, some (like a Aimpoint) take a 30mm scope ring.

Scope:

E.G 4x40 = 4 being the magnification and x40 being the size of the objective lense

AN ACOG replica like in RvS would look pretty cool and have a x4 magnification, but those might be a bit expensive for a first time buyer. Other than that I think an open red dot would be a good substitute. Anyways, realsim aside, make sure you get somthing you really like, thats the whole point!

Archived