Insurgent sniper vs. bulletproof glass.

USMC grunt

Dear god, is this going to be another brit item vs. an american item? Well, this time it's something different, tanks.

Also, it is impossible for a C2 to be under attack by american fire during the gulf war. The UK didn't start deploying them 7 years after the war.

Another thing is who cares if british troops were under american fire? Friendlies are always under fire, whether it be by another country's troops or their own. Hell, Israel uses their current uniforms because of them dying by friendly fire when they wore camo.

Honestly, I don't give a flying *fruitcage* whose tank is better. They both get their jobs done with flying colors. Brits will never go to war with Yanks. You can enlarge your e-penis about how superior your country's weapons are, but nobody really cares.

p.s. England needed great quality tanks, for awhile they were using L85a1s :P.

edit:

The only thing we are good at is friendly fire? We are kicking insurgent *albatross*, the only problem is that they keep on multiplying and they fight with guerilla warfare.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
a 120mm smoothbore compared to a 120mm rifled in terms of accuracy hahahahah dont make me laugh n if u think that a abrams is better then ur just bs`in cause the only tank that can take out a challenger 2 is another challenger 2 bet u americans didnt know that did ya!

btw i didnt know russia had brought out a t90 i thought they had t86s still

The 120mm smoothbore fires fin-stabilized sabot rounds, thus doing away with the need for rifling. Though I doubt you even know what a sabot is. And the Russians don't make the Type 90 you troll, the Japanese do.

"And the Russians don't make the Type 90 you troll, the Japanese do."

do they now??

oh shut up tank, stop your pointless arguing,

your both right anyway

the Type 90 tank is japanesse http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Type_90

the T90 tank is Russian http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-90

Archived