Kitlist Sticky in the Newb Section

Basically you see alot of questions about what a person needs to do a certain impression on the Newb section. I think there should be a forum set up like the old Review section. But instead of weapons/gear reviews it should be a place to post just kitlists and suggestions on those kitlists. A sample would look something like this: Sample Kitlist Post

It would help out alot of new members to the forum and it would save on the million and one new posts asking what they need for a complete loadout.

Just a thought on how to improve the newb section a little.

• 2 months later...

Surely newer members / new airsoft players wouldn't require a "kit" or "loadout", but rather just a bunch of gear that serves their purposes?

For all intents and purposes, a properly done "kit" costs a lot more than what a new airsofter would likely to be willing to shell out.

Isn't this actually more relevant to Gear Discussion than Newbie Discussion?

I'm sure we could get sticky threads in the Gear Discussion forum for a different loadouts, just make one threads entitled "Loadouts" and then people post guides and stuff into it, as having a seperate thread for each loadout would just take over the entire first page.

• 4 weeks later...

Ah hell, just about to hit "Add Reply" and I got an unrecoverable BSOD. So here's the short version of what I just wrote.

I agree.

I'd like to see a new subforum for kitlists / loadouts, either under General or General>Gear, with a seperate thread for each loadout (SAS, SWAT, BHD Delta.. ;)). These threads should (if possible) be listed alphabetically and be fixed so that posting on them doesn't bump them - this will make it much easier to browse the list.

With a little moderation to keep the *chaffinch*-chat out, this would be a really handy resource!