Real Steel AR-15 Pistol Grip

MAKKOO

O.K. I finally decided to go ahead and try to fit a real steel pistol grip in my LR-300 kit...

Why did I decided to do it??? well it's simple this kit has become an obsession for me, :( I recently bought a second kit that I will be putting together in a different configuration, in the mean while I just want to finish the first one but I will never feel it's finished until it looks exactly the same as the real one...

Lrlazer.jpg

The only thing I'm missing is the grip, which I recently bought from ZM weapons now I'm up for the challenge to try to fit the motor inside the grip, for what I can tell it's not going to be easy, so far it doesn't look impossible but I much rather prefer any advice of anyone that has ever try to do what I'm doing (successfully or not) If someone has any experience please let me know, any advice will be more than welcome, specially since the grip cost me $55.00 USD. I don't want to mess up the grip and have to buy another one...

Grip_.jpg

I also remember in the old forums that a member successfully did a conversion but I don't remember who did it. Anyone remembers who was this guy???

Gerlun.jpg

Archived