2 day battle

SG-Sharpshooter

Hi. got an idea for a game but it may of been done already but here it goes...

the game consists of 30-50 players on each side , each team has there own base.

the team commanders must assign each person to their duty e.g. guard , sniper , lookout , infantry etc

each team must camp out at where ever the game is being held..but this is a 2 day battle..the teams can strike at any time during the day or at night ( just like in a real battle really : you never know when its gunna hit ya )

each team will have a scoreboard in the "safe zone" provided and they must tick each time they have been there (hopefully a marshall shall be posted there so..NO CHEATING! ) at the end of the 2 days..the scoreboards will be given to each team commander and the ticks shall be added up...the Team with the least amount of ticks wins the game.....Game ends with a night at the boozer...after a shower and some rest of course :P

What d'ya think?

sam

i attended a weekend game once

what i thought was good was that we were given a schedule so there were extra objectives in the game other thant killing the enemy

e.g. at 1600 hours there will be an airdrop of ammo. find within 2 hours or the enemy will retrive it

stuff like that basiclly breaks up the game a little bit and adds a bit of variety

i attended a weekend game once

what i thought was good was that we were given a schedule so there were extra objectives in the game other thant killing the enemy

e.g. at 1600 hours there will be an airdrop of ammo. find within 2 hours or the enemy will retrive it

stuff like that basiclly breaks up the game a little bit and adds a bit of variety

sounds cool

• 2 weeks later...

Sure, the 40 hour war was pertty much the same thing, but friday night untill sunday morning. We had a cease fire to sleep and eat, while at other times, we would be on the field for 6 hours plus. It was really exhausting, REALLY exhausting. It was interesting though. Eating almost all my meals out in a combat situation, having to drop my MRE and grab my AK47 to hold off attackers.

Sure, its fun, i would love to do it again, but its real. You may be sitting out there for hours on end. I layed in the middle of a path in the field at 10:30, pitch black, for an hour or so while the opfor blasted light and bbs at us for a half hour or so, with intervals. Till i finally ran away (My night visions, is GREAT, i can see strait at night, just by listening and using instinct from past), about 30 yards down then just stopped because i heard more people walking and saw light around us. So i stopped, laid down, tried to get some sleep till it past. Almost fell asleep till my own team mate, who had night vision goggles, shot me (Luv u mac)...

It has its ups and downs, but you'll enjoy it. Its a must try for every airsofter.

• 2 weeks later...

Town Assault II, last May, awesome :P

23 hours non-stop (approx), 380+ players, Copehill Down Village (MOD FIBUA training town)

Movie grade pyros, flares at night, special forces teams, vehicles, no hi-caps :D ...

Town Assault IV, next may.

copehill_west_small.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guys

Thanks for the comments

Can I just add that we mustn't forget all proceed's are to go to a Hospic charity and therefore for a very good cause

There will be a senario and plenty of ammo for all and we will of course have breaks to eat drink ecetra

I hope and pray you support this event

SWAMPY

Archived