Somthing Painful happend

Woodco

This evening while I was taking a shower something happened.

I always stand with my back to the shower head.

After getting in, getting washed, I took a piece of that special stone, and began to rub dead skin off my hands.

First I dropped it. On my toe.

This broke the whole nail in half.

Immediatly I crouched down and inspected the bloody mess.

Then I stood up quickly. My backside now has a 5" long, 1/4" deep.

In my instictive reaction, my hands went flailing and I turned the hot water all the way. Barely was I scalded.

Running was not a good idea, but I did anyway only to hit my head on the shower door rail.

Even after cracking a toe-nail, ripping my *albatross*, scalding myself, and bashing my head, I still had not learned the lesson.

I took my wet hand and clicked on a bright light, only to be shocked to a crisp.

Tomorrow I am calling in sick.

Has anyone had a similar experience?

Tell all...

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow man, sounds painfull.

i was replacing my light switch just last week and my dad said he was gonna go turn off the power so that i wouldnt get zapped. i had my lamp plugged in and when i saw it go off i went to replace the light switch.

i oppened it up, grabbed the wires and "ZAAAPP!"

my lamp died at that exact moment before my dad was able to turn off the power.

A guy i know was working on a 944 at one of my dad's races, when the car was started without him knowing. The fan took off half of his middle finger and sliced it into a million little pieces. He has difficulty flipping us off now when we poke fun at him for it (which is really funny. We'll say "okay, we're up in 3, unless you're Jim, then we're up in 2 and a half).

When i was 8 or so i was at a place called "The Works" which is a sciency place where they have all kinds of neat science things. Kinf of like a science museum but more fun and less educational. They had a set of gears mounted on the wall that you could turn, and i got my pinky caught in one right next to my fingernail. I tried to turn it the other way to get my finger out, but they turned the same direction and chewed up the entire side of my pinky, as well as partway down my hand. Probably the most painful thing i've ever felt short of getting kicked in the **** by a soccer player in high heels.

once I was cutting onions and the big *albatross* knife I was using fell of the counter and into my foot so started to walk to the bathroom for hydrogen peroxide and I stepped on a thumb tack, so in the frustration I rubbed my eyes and the onion juice on them burned my eyes. So I took the tack out and ran to the bathroom with my foot stinging and eyes burning, and reached for the hydrogen peroxide, and when I was putting my foot up on the counter I hit my shin and fell down.

Well beats taking a Mac11 clip to the nuts :D

Ow. My toe now hurts in sympathy.

The most painful thing I've ever been through were the injections I had when I had an operation on my big toes to remove the in-growing toenails. I'd left them for way too long, so they'd gotten infected, and become truly bad and disgusting. So, imagine a badly swollen toe having a huge needle poked into the really sensitive part....then having liquid pumped into my toe, which was already full of liquids. Then imagine having that twice on each big toe. Then imagine having to do it all again because the first time around, the injections didn't take.

The first operation didn't take, so I had to have it again. 18 *fruitcage* injections. And I hate needles. I remember they had to shut the doors in the clinic, I was screaming so loud.

My most painful experience ever, that I have felt, was when I was younger, about six, and rolled down a hill of stingy nettles. I was covered all over my legs, my arms, my face, my stomach and chest, my back, I probably looked like a mutant, I had stings on stings on stings.

Now, I'm scared crapless of stingy nettles, and seem to have an allergic/sensitive reaction if I get stung by them.

The next is when I was doped up on morphine by a doctor, when I went down a near vertical hill, flew over the handle bars, landed on my face and skidded along a load of stones, knocking myself out. I woke up to find that I couldn't feel from my bottom lip down, and thought I had stones stuck in my teeth, then I put my hand in my mouth to take the "stones" out, and found that I had chipped off bits of most of the back of my teeth, and the bits were sticking into other teeth and my gums.

Arrived at the hospital, they wanted to clean the wound but I was in shock and started screaming and yelling, waving my arms about, having to be pinned down by my brother and mum, doctor arrives with syringes, I start screaming and yelling (I was afraid of needles at the time), and swing for him, he leaves the needles and walks off. Comes back with a plastic vial, I'm pinned down and struggling, not having a clue what he's got (it's clear liquid), then I swallow it instantly as its poured down the back of my throat, the doctor walks off saying he'll be back in 10 minutes. In 10 minutes I'm seeing goblins on the walls dancing at me, he gave me morphine to sedate me. Then he proceeds with stabbing my chin, and bottom lip with needles. Apparently, when he pulled my bottom lip down to stitch it up, my brother could see the inside of my lip, as I had bitten straight through it with my front teeth, so now I have a small flap of skin on the inside of my mouth and a scar just underneath my bottom lip, and on my chin.

Also, while on holiday in Fuerturventura in 2005, I jumped into the pool, trying to land next to my brother, so I kind of jumped diagonally. The pools side ended in a jagged sharp corner, and my right foot whacked right on it, which severed a vein, cue instant swelling, as the blood needs to go somewhere. I'm helped out of the pool, only for my mother, who's a nurse, to get some ice, wrap it in a towel and start crushing my swelling foot with it, which just caused more pain, but apparently, if she didn't do that the blood would just keep swelling untill it exploded. :unsure: I could hardly walk for the rest of the holiday.

Other than that, I've had 5 dislocated hips, constant aching pain, 3 dislocated knuckles, 2 dislocated shoulders, 1 dislocated wrist, and 2 dislocated toes.

Reading half of these I feel lucky with what my most painful experience was. My mate, armed with a hot glue gun and peice of felt, seems harmless and it was untill he threw the bit of felt (now covered in molten glue) and it sticks to my hand! Quite hard to say how bad the pain was, but imagine your hand on fire! So not only was my hand being burned my molten glue, the glue dryed and I had a painfully hot peice of felt and glue stuck to my hand!

Not painful as such, but this is the bloodiest injury i've had. Paintballing once some guys and myself deciede to "camo" our masks with some bracken, only for me my hand slips and the bracken slices a huge gash in my finger! Que lots of blood and laughter at me walking away from the scene after being injured by a frigging plant. Left quite a nice little scar aswell.

am I evil for chuckling at that last one?

Yes, you heartless ######. It *fruitcage* hurt.

How the hell do you get ingrown toenails in the first place?

Not taking care of your toes, not cutting them properly and it's genetic, apparently, since my brother and mother both have had them, but not to the extent that i did, though my auntie on my dad's side had her nail removed because of it. My toenails are now just a strip, with no nail either side. Looks weird.

Yes, you heartless ######. It *fruitcage* hurt.

Okay, sorry, but some things are funny, like if someone gets nailed in the **** with a football. You can't not laugh at that.

I've never broken a bone, but i sprained my ankle 7 times. I guess i'm lucky. Anyways, last year camping i was chopping some logs in half. I chopped down on the last chop, and an 8 inch long spike shaped 1 inch thick piece of wood few out and impaled my arm. Literally, it went into my arm and can out 1/2" or so on the other side. No one was around to help me, so i just ripped it out in what reigns as the actual most painful thing EVER. One of my buds came back and saw me screaming like a maniac holding a bloody splinter in one hand and bleeding insanely in the other arm. oucharific.

:lol:

Ahem. Teehee. Being kicked in the nuts ain't funny. I've had a football bounce into my nuts before, only lightly, but my god did it kill.

The only sort of "bone injury" i've had, as it were, was when I fractured a finger in my right hand. I was in a fight with some guy, and one of my friends managed to get a hold of him from behind. I went in to punch him, and he twisted, and I ended up punching his hip bone, the bit that sticks out above your leg. Fracking killed, and I had to write an essay the next lesson...it swelled up like a son of a *badgeress* :(

:lol:

Ahem. Teehee. Being kicked in the nuts ain't funny. I've had a football bounce into my nuts before, only lightly, but my god did it kill.

The only sort of "bone injury" i've had, as it were, was when I fractured a finger in my right hand. I was in a fight with some guy, and one of my friends managed to get a hold of him from behind. I went in to punch him, and he twisted, and I ended up punching his hip bone, the bit that sticks out above your leg. Fracking killed, and I had to write an essay the next lesson...it swelled up like a son of a *badgeress* :(

Sounds like a perfectly fair fight. Wot, wot.

Archived