Somthing Painful happend

Woodco

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nah, there was someone here who's freind lost his lefty to some girl was wearing high-heals. nothing beats that.

Seconded, heels is unimaginably worse than normal. You're hanging with your friends, then your girlfriend's feminazi PMS *badgeress* in 4" heels hears a rumor you cheated on your girlfriend (even when you didnt...not that you didnt think about it :P ) and yells out a big "hey you!" Next thing you know you see a girl run at you, hear a loud *CRUNCH!*, and then you feel regular kicked in the nuts pain followed by a make-you-pass-out-almost pain. Then you're laying on the ground sobbing uncontrollably not knowing how you got there, and bleeding A WHOLE LOT because the metal tip in the heels ripped through your pants and your boxers. Then you see the feminist itch saying NO MEANS NO and such bullsh*t and you wish she was going through childbirth so you could laugh at her and call her a slut.

...yeah

Right, here's the part I don't get - kicking involves the front of the shoe. The spiky heel bit is at the back.

Explain why it makes a difference that the shoe in question is heeled rather than flat, because I don't see it.

In my experience with dominatrices, they tend to kick heel first..

Which is where the pointed heel comes into play. :blink:

Hardcore - that just made me feel very uncomfortable....

Painful experiences. Well i've not had that many really. I broke my collar bone as a toddler, worst part being that my parents wanted to hug me to stop me crying.

The other painful thing i've done is diving on a piece of broken glass in a skirmish. Cut my knee up nicely as well as my blood stained combats and spent the rest of the day with a field dressing wrapped round it. And the worst bit? Didn't get a photo of it. At an airsoft site, what are things coming to? :P

In my experience with dominatrices, they tend to kick heel first..

Which is where the pointed heel comes into play.  :blink:

Well, is heel stomping the same as kicking?

Oh, and bad luck LJ :( knee injuries can look awesomely gruesome - I split my knee open when dry slope snowboarding and it's my prize scar :D

heal or point its gonna hurt! spose toe means that nice crushing vomit inducing pain that makes you curl up in ball wishing for death to be swift. whereas heal would mean more terminal thats not growing back type of shakey pain with impaling. you decide which is better.

on a different note iv got a nice 10 inch scar on my leg which i did with a chainsaw. 30foot from ground up tree pruning out branches, the saw kicked back glanced off my helmet and on to me leg. safty trousers slowed the blade but still took big chunk of meat with it. 32 staples in it. nice. plus the lovely feeling of being 30feet up pissing blood out your leg and guy on ground cant help coz hes scared of heights. good fun any way lost bout 2 pints of blood and passed out in ambulence. perks of the job i spose.

Ow. My toe now hurts in sympathy.

The most painful thing I've ever been through were the injections I had when I had an operation on my big toes to remove the in-growing toenails. I'd left them for way too long, so they'd gotten infected, and become truly bad and disgusting. So, imagine a badly swollen toe having a huge needle poked into the really sensitive part....then having liquid pumped into my toe, which was already full of liquids. Then imagine having that twice on each big toe.  Then imagine having to do it all again because the first time around, the injections didn't take.

The first operation didn't take, so I had to have it again. 18 *fruitcage* injections. And I hate needles. I remember they had to shut the doors in the clinic, I was screaming so loud.

haha, i had the same thing done twice, and i still have to watch my toes to be sure they dont do it again.

I nearly had a panic attack the other week when my right big toe had some seepage, but it stopped, so it's ok. Still feels a bit tight every now and again, if it gets any worse, I'm gonna get it checked out again.

m35reo: Chainsaw to the leg...close second behind the parachutist :blink:

This just happened, still in pain. I ate a 1.5 pound (about .75 kilos for all you metric people out there) butrito with loads of spicy beef and 6 kinds of beans. 30 minutes after consumption, i had massive red diahhrea, which was about 10x more painful than it is disgusting. right now im sitting on an inflatable inner tube.

This just happened, still in pain. I ate a 1.5 pound (about .75 kilos for all you metric people out there) butrito with loads of spicy beef and 6 kinds of beans. 30 minutes after consumption, i had massive red diahhrea, which was about 10x more painful than it is disgusting. right now im sitting on an inflatable inner tube.

I don't know what to say... :mellow:

Hmmm a few times. When i was 4, I was going up to my Grandma and Grandpa's house, so I was kind of excited. My mom goes outside to get the mail. I get this thought in my head that i should go hide from her, because i was 4 and excited. She starts coming towards the door, so I start to run away. I decided I was gonna run up the stairs. BAM I turned around, and I had run my head right into the railing which happened to come to a very sharp point, at the same angle as this: /|

It was a bloody mess, a 1/2 deep gash in my forehead, partway into my skull. My mom took me to ER, where I got 14 staples. Still have the scar to this day.

Hmmm another head injury. One time before gym class, I was playing tag with my friends. A kid was chasing me, and i was looking back at him while still running full speed. Since I wasn't look where I was going i ran straight into the wall, split my head open. I had a concussion and couldn't even remember what grade I was in.

Knee injury this time:

I was playing in one of my Lacrosse games. I'm running up the field calling for the ball because I had a decent angle to the net when another player accidently tripped me. Somehow he then stepped on the side of my knee, pushing it at an inward angle and tearing the Cartiledge in the proccess. Lots of pain and 3 surgeries later, I still have problems with it.

And another Lacrosse thing

I had the ball, we were ahead so we slowed our tempo wayyyy down. I'm just kinda jogging there with a defender on me, when he swings his stick out of nowhere just like a golf club and nails me on the hip. It broke of course (microfracture). Our team only had 11 guys, and 10 is the minimum to play. So I had to finish the game with a broken hip.

Sorry kinda long post :unsure:

:rofl: oh dear god thats about as good as what happened to me on a delta airlines flight out of DC..

Ok, Ok, if you don't like reading nasty things just skip past this next part.

Continue on at your own risk

Excuse the poor typing, this was taken from a forum I used to frequent 4 years ago..

Well, it all started with a trip to DC. Everything went well, got to see the wall and the new WWII monument.

But on the way back something terrible happened! During the trip from our hotel to JFK I had a snack at a little family owned Japanese sushi bar. Well, I got on the plane and got about 20 minutes into Atlanta international when all of a sudden my stomach started hurting...

Well, I ran to the bathroom and knocked frantically on the door untill the guy who was in it before me came out. So I get in there and of corse, just my luck the toliet dosen't flush or work peroid.

So, I started jiggling the handle and wouldn't you know. It started over flowing on me! Just about then someone started knocking on the door and I had to get out of there.

So I droped my pants got up on the sink and just took a huge runney green dump in it. And this ain't your regular dump, this is the "Shotgun blast type"! you know when you have built up gas behind the poo?

Anyways, by now the guy outside is banging on the door begging to be let in. So I jumped down turned back and saw this huge mess just splattered not only in the sink but behind me on the bathroom mirror and partially on the wall beside it.

The stench was so bad I missed the hole I was aiming for and ended up pissing all over the bathroom wall. So, I just buttoned up my pants and ran out as fast as I could. Once I got back to my seat I could see clearly what was happening.

This guy all decked out in his finest Armani suit walks into the open door half-asleap, closes it, and then a few seconds later comes running out with eyes wide open and this look on his face as if he had just seen a ghost.

He turned the knob over to occupied and went back to his seat..

So, as we're begining to land the stuward walks over and knocks on the door. When nobody answers he gets out a key and opens it.

Seconds later I herd "OH DEAR GOD!" followed by, "I THINK IM GOING TO BE SICK!".

Thankfully, they never figgured out who did it and I got off scott free :)

:mellow: I don't think anyone can top that..

:rofl: oh dear god thats about as good as what happened to me on a delta airlines flight out of DC..

Ok, Ok, if you don't like reading nasty things just skip past this next part.

Continue on at your own risk

Excuse the poor typing, this was taken from a forum I used to frequent 4 years ago.. 

:mellow:  I don't think anyone can top that..

Umm this thread was about painfulness, and I fail to see how that was painful. Just nasty :o

Archived