Somthing Painful happend

Woodco

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One day I needed to work on some things in my shed and while I walked there I slipped in some wet grass ( I had left the hose running from washing down my house) adn hit my knee right on a rusty nail at first I just thought I had hit my knee on a rock but when I looked down I was able to see bone. From there I drove to the hospital and had to wait about 30 minutes in the emergency room for assistence. When the doctor came in he numbed my leg and from there sewed my leg together with three layers of stitches I unfortunately didn't get to here how many stitches I got but anyways thats my story :):devil:

ok , skiing in austria many moons ago, think it was with college or something, any way decided i was a bit good at this so thought id go down a black run. no real drama half way down i decided to stop for a fag on a level piece, just about to set off and i dropped one of the poles, watched it slide off a way and thought no worries il grab it on my way past. so just gaining speed as it was gettin steep i reach down for my pole, the sharp end dug in to the snow and the handle hits me straight in the ######, then my momentum pivots me up and over the pole on my knacks with all my weight and speed plants me on my face and did practically the rest of the run on my face as im doubled up clutching my damaged sacks, until a friendly tree helped me stop and split my head open 8 staples in the skull. and suprisingly i managed to have kids after that. i still cringe thinking bout that pole vault on me nuts.

You seem to be the unluckiest man alive.

yeah could be. but then im an old sod so plenty of time to injure my self. :)

could fill in quite a few others as well, havnt even started with the motor bike accidents yet, or even the stupid ones. just a ticking time bomb of calamity me :flamed:

• 3 weeks later...

wel, i was sledding a few years back and my sled was moving REALLY fast. there was a blizzard at the time so i couldn't see further than about 50ft in front of me. all of a sudden i make out this soccer net through the hail. i tried turning, but i pulled too hard and the edge of the sled snapped off. (this all took place in about 2 seconds) now, i was sitting on the sled, balls forward, legs spread for balance... :P so i am scared as f#$k cause i was only a couple feet away by this point, i jumped off the sled, hands clutching my preciouse's, just in case i didn't clear the nets pole... MADE IT!!! i was ok.

so i'm getting up thinking alls good and WHAM!!! my brother sled slammed rite into my head. i was out for only a minute, lucky for me i have a hard head, when i came too he was standing over me looking kinda woried. when he saw i was ok he started laughing like crazy. he was like "dude! you must have spun around about three times before you hit the ground!"

anyway, i was talking about it to one of my freinds later. he told me that a classmate of his had the same situation as me, only he never jumped off his sled... :( the guy went through major surgery. he lived, but he is now infertal.

All this talk of ball bashing reminds me of the time I spent 5 days in hospital with one ball the size of a tennis ball!

I was on my way into work crossing the car-park where I worked, on my motorbike following a car. This car-park has speed humps which the car slowed down for it was on one of these that I decided to overtake the car using the empty parking spaces, unfortunately the driver decided he wasn't going to go over the next hump and turned to cut across the empty spaces! Needless to say bike and car made contact he got small dent in side of car I put a dent in my bike tank with my balls and the inability to walk more than a few meters at a time. :(

Once on a running trip into my room I snagged my toe on the metal runner that conjoined the carpet from the hall way to my room. There was a screw sticking up proud and it ripped the toenail clean off.

Unfortunately I had no money, no phone and noone else in the house so I had to walk to A&E >.<

The inside of my combat boot was fairly slick with blood by the time i got there! (Also to note, the anti-septic ###### they put on it hurt about a dozen times more than actually ripping the nail off in the first place. I didn't even realize I had done it till i saw I had a new and interestingly shaped hole in my sock, then noticed there was a similarly interestingly shaped hole in my toe and a ###### load of blood.)

I need to be more careful playing guitar. I was playing Hangar 18 yesterday, and during a high bend the high E string got into my skin and sliced a cirle about 7 mm diameter off the end of my finger. Immediately after, the string snapped and it somehow flew straight up and went into my hand between my thumb and forefinger...and came out the other side. At this point my entire fingerboard is covered in blood, as is my lower arm and hand, i am in crippling pain, a piece of my finger is bleeding on my white carpet, and i have a piece of metal wire stuck into my hand. The string is still attached to the guitar and i cant pull it out because of the pain so i pick up my guitar with the other hand and walk to the bathroom to wrap up my finger. When i walk in, i slip on the tile floor on a wet spot, fall straight on my head, and the string goes all the way in so my palm is touching the bridge. Not just this, but the string bent into a corner a few inches up from my hand on the other side. My hand is now starting to turn pale, so i grab a towel while laying in a pool of blood on the floor and wrap it up. I try to pull the string off, but every time i do i twitch and a sharp pain gets me. I pick up my guitar and wak back into my room to get my wire cutters. I finally cut the bottom of the wire and yank it out quick, with something catching and popping a blood vessel of some sort. My palm swells up a fair bit and i patch up my hand, which still really hurts.

Then i look around, and see a fair bit of blood on my new white carpet, and a trail leading to the bathroom where there is an even bigger pool of blood. I spent 3 hours cleaning it all off my guitar, and at least 2 more getting it out of the carpet. Yesterday sucked.

:yikes:

Just watching the History Channel and they went about how Vlad Dracula impaled people on stakes....

....and not just normally impaled them--he took the dull end of the stake and shoved it up the poor sod's *albartroth*!

I don't think anything can be more painful than that.

ow? :o

hm... mine would be sitting on the back of my dad's bike when i was about.. 5 i think.. in one of those kiddy chairs that goes over the back wheel. well the chair was made of wood, and wasnt looked after very well. This chair had 1 loop of wood for each foot, on either side, which hung about 10cm from the rusty spokes. one of the footstraps decided to break for some reason, and the back of my foot just above the ankle goes into the spokes. it takes my dad 5-10 secs to realise and stop the bike, the back of my foot being sliced up all that time. ended up in hostpital, with a plaster that had a little 'door' in the back so the nurses could clean the wound regularly (and they werent very gentle about it either.) still have the scar :)

also had appendicitis, that wasnt TOO bad, though the doctor said that i could have died from it if they hadnt taken it out as soon as they did. was just like a really bad stomach ache.. what hurt was when the nurse was cleaning the cut (2-3 inches deep) and popped something... i think it was a vein. THAT hurt.

:yikes:

Just watching the History Channel and they went about how Vlad Dracula impaled people on stakes....

....and not just normally impaled them--he took the dull end of the stake and shoved it up the poor sod's *albartroth*!

I don't think anything can be more painful than that.

Wasnt there some sort of ancient torture method? I believe it was called Chinese bamboo plant torture. Basically the plant grows rather fast, the poor sod is tied up over it and over the course of a few 10s of hours it grows ... up the *albatross* until it kills the victim or he cracks...

Archived