Multiple New Chinese-Made Guns Or One TM, CA, etc.

Victory

What would you rather have?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. What would you rather have?

• 1 TM, ICS, CA, etc. AEG In The $300.00 Price Range
    • 2-3 Chinese-Made Guns (T96, S-System, M14, etc.)
    • 1 Chinese-Made Gun With Upgrades & Accessories
    • Something totally different...

I chose the 3 Chinese ones. The only way that you would even consider this option is if you have already purchased an MPEG. Seriously, I thought they all would be ###### but it turns out if you know what your buying then they're pretty good. I don't really like the whole "cheap base with 400 dollars of upgrades into it" thing, if I was going to upgrade the hell out of a gun, I would probably just buy the best after market parts and put them in a metal body or something.

If none of your guns can hit me from 70 ft. , but I can hit you from 80ft. Not a fair battle.

its just that simple :D

i proved that point today while playing against guys with the mid range stuff like UTG and CM30whatevers.

i was sitting in a valley, and they were trying to shoot me from the top of a ridge

Their bb's were landing 10 feet in front of me. Within 20 rounds, the game was over, flag in my hand.

:huh:

Having never fired a clone before, I would still be very, very hesitant to state that a TM, CA, ICS, what-have-you, is going to have "better range."

In addition, if this is in fact true... then a replacement hop-up bucking and perhaps a replacement hop-up unit will bring the price of the gun up maybe $50... which is still less than that $300-$400 big name AEG.

That being said... I shoot a CA G36K... and I'm happy with it.

To come to the "clones" defense; did you guys ever fire ever fire an MPEG? Seriously, most people (not all, but alot of them) that use MPEGs are newbs that may not know how to use things like adjustable hop up and stuff. If you know where to order them, a lemon "clone" can be easily returned under warranty, versus most higher end guns being harder to return if a problem should arise. Also, most "clones" require a few dollars to get up to competing standards. So I see your 3 and raise you one :) .

OzzieGuy: I don't get it.

I started off with some lower end AEG just to mess around with my cousins and eventually got a CA, but after joining a local airsoft chapter I wish I woulda had 1-2 high end AEGs instead of 4 lower quality weapons. But then again thats just because the guys I skirmish with have some really nice stuff.

So whatever works for you, if the chinese clones can hold their own by all means the more the better. But I think u will eventually get to a point where you will feel outgunned or just want something better, so may want to start saving.

As for the chinese clones... most of them nowadays are not M/LPEGS but are in fact full-fledged AEG's. They're more prone to lemons (and they break a lil sooner with some upgrades, but keeping it stock will last you just as long as a TM)

Personally... I love my TM to death. I'm glad I got that as my main, primary gun that I use all the time. However, if I were to get a second gun I wouldn't mind goin out and getting a clone.

For me, the choice is a head thing, not a heart thing. I simply cannot carry multiple long guns on a motorbike. So itd HAVE to be a single 'quality' gun. Though I am tempted by the XM8 with upgrades from Gunner...just a shame about that damn sight.

As for poorer quality mid-range guns...I dont know. Ive spent quite a bit on internals for my CA M15A2 to see little to no improvement, and yet my UTG AK47 which chronos at 255 has a shockingly long range.

Range on the TM, ICS, CA, etc. are MUCH better than the clones and thus you have a much better chance on killing them before they even have the range of getting to you

*BUZZ*

wrong answer :P

actually with £20's worth of upgrades the cyma .28 will shoot equal distance to my freinds tm ak. ( i dont have the cyma .28 yet i was using another mates :D)

Archived