gunner airsoft

alastairthegreat

right after a lot of emails to and fro and considerable research gunner has shipped my cyma .28.

im just asking what peoples experiance of the shipping times are,

i know that theres 2 types of shipping avaliable and i picked the cheaper one becouse ive heard that its less likely to incur customs charges but even if you opted for the more expenive one then please still post roughly how long it took to get to you

uk only please ;)

thanks

ali

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Im assuming he doesnt send out a tracking number after the item is shipped?

I emailed him 2 days ago making sure the items were shipped. Kind of hard to make plans to be available to get package when you have no clue when they are coming...grrrrr.

So Im assuming he doesnt send out a tracking number after the item is shipped?

yeah i thought he would, thats whats really bugging me becouse i dont even know where it is in the world or if i need to go pick it up from parcel farce HQ or even if its in this country.....

id be happy if he just said that hed shipped it like he said he would 2 weeks ago...

from where im standing my best advice to people would be that you shouldnt order off gunner unless you have to, this isnt said out of spite for him or anything like that but he is simply SO busy right now that i wouldnt advise it...

when his custom tails off in a couple of weeks then you should order from him but if all of these people are having similarly bad experiances of shipping times and everything then for now at least i wouldnt recomend it

i just hope everyones order arrives ASAP.

just to re-iterate this isnt meant to be nasty to gunner or anything and i'll remove this if he wants me to ;) im just looking out for people who are new to the sport being dissapointed by the shipping times.

ali

I ordered from him about 2 weeks ago, it took about 1 week to send me a tracking number (I was messing him about a little as I wanted to wait for the M14, but then just wanted my CM031). I arranged all the order via PM.

It took about 5 days to get here, with no customs charges. All in all I'm very happy with the service that I got from Gunner.

Archived