gunner airsoft

alastairthegreat

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah customs had mine for like 2-3 days, they opened and inspected it, but they didn't add any import tax to it. EMS/Taxipost however decided it was a good idea to add a €24 administrative fee to it.

Same happened to me. EMS/Taxipost (= Belgium) even managed to tell me they tried to deliver my stuff 3 times but "I wasn't home". They just lied. I was home all the time. They even did not leave a message they were here on those occasions...

But of course this does tell nothing about Gunners.

"Normally" stuff from Hong Kong takes from 2 (yes !) to 9 days to get here (here = Belgium) in my experience so far.

Has anyone ordered a "heavy" package at Gunner's yet ? I would like to order a MP008 but it seems the transport-fee will be more than the price of the gun.

Plus possible import-tax, and the EMS/Taxipost/Customs 24 Euro...

Perhaps I should by a TM M14 over here in Europe... ?

Well like I say, I was told $29 for 3-5 day EMS or $26 for 7-10 day airmail. Naturally I chose $29 option.

Then he says its an extra $25 for airmail? I wasnt bothered, as for a D-Boys M4 $29 seemed unnaturally low...but I was a bit dischuffed at suddenly being charged more. All I can guess is that by 3-5 days, he meant 3-5 weeks on the EMS.

Same happened to me. EMS/Taxipost (= Belgium) even managed to tell me they tried to deliver my stuff 3 times but "I wasn't home". They just lied. I was home all the time. They even did not leave a message they were here on those occasions...

But of course this does tell nothing about Gunners.

"Normally" stuff from Hong Kong takes from 2 (yes !) to 9 days to get here (here = Belgium) in my experience so far.

Has anyone ordered a "heavy" package at Gunner's yet ? I would like to order a MP008 but it seems the transport-fee will be more than the price of the gun.

Plus possible import-tax, and the EMS/Taxipost/Customs 24 Euro...

Perhaps I should by a TM M14 over here in Europe... ?

MP008 = US$85 (+/- €65)

Shipping = US$86 (EMS) (+/- €66)

Customs = US$0 (luck maybe)

EMS/Taxipost = US$32 (€24)

Total = €155. Still half the price of a TM and with the rest of the money I bought a scope and a bipod for the M14 and an acog replica for my M4.

Ok, just delivered by Parcelforce, who for once i must say came through for me. getting it from Heathrow to their National depot then from there to my local depot 200 miles away then to mine in under 36 hours.

It came with no customs charges and the parcelforce bloke didnt ask for money either, Fung marked the price on the invoice down to $59.5 even though i paid him $80 however i suppose this was to get it below the customs non-tax threshhold.

EDIT: w00t 500th Post w000000000000000tttttt

Well My experence is good.I put my order through Tuesday night and got my quote for shipping and final price Thursday night.So in all i'm very happy.

The gun i'm waiting to arrive is the New Army AK47 listed on gunners site,which according to gunners website is suppose to be better than the Cyma AK47.It fires apperently at 350fps out of the box and has a tm styled barrel and hop-up.

I'm hoping it has a metal gearbox though.I'll do a mini-review when it gets here.

Its arrived yay :D

(and it only has taken Parcel force 3 days to tell me its in there depo and they need some gouge.... I mean tax money off me.)

When did they ask for money off you. I used track and trace and in 36 24 hours almost they got it from the international depot --->national depot--->my local depot---> my doorstep.

Archived