gunner airsoft

alastairthegreat

if he's busy, then fair enough.

but its not great for customer relations or advertising when this happens - at least a 'warning' or a wee note to say theres an X day wait for confirmations or something.

I need a back up gun and I dont want to order from another place incase the one Ive ordered from Gunner comes off my account, leaving me in big doodoo financially :S

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, this is getting ridiculous. He IS busy. Everyone knows that at this point. I guess I'm having a hard time figuring out why we have so many whiny posts about behaviour that we know is going on. Gunner is busy...he has countless emails to deal with...continues to be bombarded...gets held up and everyone goes crazy.

I've ordered twice from him. He isn't great at communication. However, he is consistent. Both orders took 2 weeks from payment to arrival. He's not the only person selling out there, but I suspect the reason why people are picking him specifically is because of his pricing. Don't you think there is a reason for that???

I also can't say as I blame him to the answering of emails. If it looks anything like these threads I keep seeing more than half of his emails are people sending 15 emails in a hour saying "OMG WHERE IS MY STUFF?????" :rolleyes: That's not exactly email I would respond to in a hurry if I'm a working man. I think the bottom line is simple. If you don't like to wait a little longer for possibly cheaper product...then go somewhere else. Gunner will survive by selling to me and everyone else who is willing to have just a little patience. ;)

Hannibal

I think most have applied patience. regardless of price or the reason for ordering there (I was advised gunnersairsoft.com was quick and reliable) it still (from my own experience) not too much to at least let customers know if there are delays or there are potential delays.

there's a balance between customer service and patience.

Im also quite sure no one would send any "oi wheres my stuff" style emails, but again, in customer service you would expect that kinda email.

it wouldnt take much to receive a wee email to say "there are possible delays" or "I have a high volume of orders".

against gunner? take it easy !!!!!!!!

no one is against anyone from what I can see.

I think if people drop an order and get no response after 2 weeks, they are going to ask questions, no?

Particularly if you need something (a replacement part or back up gun) and you dont even know if your order has been received or acknowledged. As someone said, you have an OC but havent paid for the goods yet so what do you do?

What if you think "hmm no response, oh well I'll drop an order elsewhere". So you do so to the tune of £300 and youre content as it has been confirmed with a ship date.

Later you discover that another £300 has been emptied out of your account leaving you in a right pickle?!

Common sense here people - its not a dig, its a customer concern.

Guys, this is getting ridiculous.  He IS busy.  Everyone knows that at this point.  I guess I'm having a hard time figuring out why we have so many whiny posts about behaviour that we know is going on.  Gunner is busy...he has countless emails to deal with...continues to be bombarded...gets held up and everyone goes crazy. 

I've ordered twice from him.  He isn't great at communication.  However, he is consistent.  Both orders took 2 weeks from payment to arrival.  He's not the only person selling out there, but I suspect the reason why people are picking him specifically is because of his pricing.  Don't you think there is a reason for that???

I also can't say as I blame him to the answering of emails.  If it looks anything like these threads I keep seeing more than half of his emails are people sending 15 emails in a hour saying "OMG WHERE IS MY STUFF?????"  :rolleyes:  That's not exactly email I would respond to in a hurry if I'm a working man.  I think the bottom line is simple.  If you don't like to wait a little longer for possibly cheaper product...then go somewhere else.  Gunner will survive by selling to me and everyone else who is willing to have just a little patience.  ;)

Hannibal

i DONT condone spamming gunner becouse hes a busy guy and we all understand that im just saying that theres a limit to patience mate...

surely if he cant fill or ship orders then he should up his prices and hire some guy to help him or whatever??

all i did was advise newbs against ordering from him before they understand how long it could potentionally take for their goods to arrive ;)

and i only know of one guy whos gone to the extreme of posting "OMG WHERES MY STUFF" the rest of us have asked politely to recieve a tracking number so we can see if we need to go pick it up or anything like that.

ali

you have an OC but havent paid for the goods yet so what do you do? 

What if you think "hmm no response, oh well I'll drop an order elsewhere".  So you do so to the tune of £300 and youre content as it has been confirmed with a ship date.

Later you discover that another £300 has been emptied out of your account

If you haven't paid yet they can't take the money from your account. Besides, Gunner uses Paypal, so there won't be problems like that. Besides, if he now hires someone or start sending emails, it would take weeks more to clear the line of orders than now.

An owner of gear shop has informed me that to answer emails without wait, he needs to hire one full-time-worker, who doesn't do anything else than reply to mails. Shortly, if you can't handle the wait, go to shop near you and buy from there :P I've spent month or two waiting for order from airsoftshop in Forssa, Finland, just because i could save some euros by waiting instead of driving 100km to there ;) Gunner is wallet-friendly and I like that.

we know he s busy so on so on...

i ve ordered from him and i was ready to wait knowing that fung was busy...but the thing that frustrats me at the time, is that after watching a bit on the forum...some order that have been made afetr mine, have been treated and the gun sent....me?..i m still waiting for my shipping quote...:)

C´mon guys!

Don´t get nasty on Gunner... consider thaat he resides at the farthest corner of the world! On my personal experience, it took roughly three weeks from quoting to getting my parcel, and that is considering that I live in South America! Picture the same scenario when you guys live at the civilized corner of the world, right on top of trading lanes.

give Fung a break.

Well, I sent him a PM, and got a nice prompt and polite reply :) As far as I can see it, he's a busy busy man, telling me he has over 800 emails in his inbox that he's gotta shift through. He has promised to ship my item on saturday (after he does the upgrades), as far as I'm concerned, thats very good service from a one-man business.

but that is what some guys are getting annoyed with !

you pm him now and get an instant response and yet others (including me )are waiting ages

I know it must be difficult and I am willing to wait but I do get a bit annoyed when new orders are treated before those that are half way through transaction

Me personally, I could care less if it takes 2 weeks if the shipment arrives as long as I have a tracking number. Not everyone can be home all the time to accept a package. I have to make arrangements for myself or my girlfriend to be around for them. I emailed him once, and only once concerning this. I was unaware that he doesnt provide tracking numbers once items are shipped.

I dont think anyone was getting "nasty" on Gunner, just think most here have some valid concerns. Every retailer has room for improvement, without concerns like these how else would the retailer know how to improve?

I think Gunner should look into a script for his site that would mail out confirmations of shippment. Could seriously cut down on the amount of emails he gets daily and allow him to concentrate on filling orders.

'constructive criticism' :P

aye, I think everyone agrees Fung offers some great prices and is a genuinely decent bloke. it's not like it's personal, from what I can see.

if there is room for improvement, then what's wrong with that?

I like to ask my customers for any suggestions they have - it's nice to know.

ok everyone....

I just finished to ship most of paid orders.....so I have a few minutes here.

I have the parcel number/ tracking number for it now.

There is now 900 e-mails in my mailbox.....I don`t know where to start, but I will reply ALL on this sunday.

so If you want to contact me quickly, add my MSN at drummercat2001@yahoo.com.hk , if I am online, I will reply all questions immediately.

and I apologise for everyone.....I know....there is big room for improvement, the first thing is hire some guys pack your orders....

and he/ they will work for me this month, so I promise everythings will getting better and better....I think I can handle that volume but finallly I can`t.....so it makes the problem. Apologise for everyone again.

so if you have a MSN, feel free to add me at drummercat2001@yahoo.com.hk .

Thanks!!

Fung

Gunner has PMed me back...I am happy again!

Anyways, gunner, just speculating here, maybe if you had someone you'd send a new gun to for free or at lower cost (me) and then have an orders only email, and a questions type email. In trade for the free/low priced gun, the person (I) will aswer a lot of those emails that you will now be able to avoid. Everyone wins!

Seriously, I'd totally aprove of this idea.

Thanks Md0ggy,

Actually....I don`t think everyone is going nasty against me.....If I am the customer...I would get impatient also... so This is absoultely my problem, no doubt.

I promise it will be much better when the employees start working!! (actually I still looking for them...) I will take this experience and not let it happen again.

Gunner has PMed me back...I am happy again!

Anyways, gunner, just speculating here, maybe if you had someone you'd send a new gun to for free or at lower cost (me) and then have an orders only email, and a questions type email.  In trade for the free/low priced gun, the person (I) will aswer a lot of those emails that you will now be able to avoid.  Everyone wins!

Seriously, I'd totally aprove of this idea.

:D

i knew youd do it gunner, thanks for not taking this the wrong way, we really do think youre a great guy :D

ive got one last request though, could you possibly send me a tracking number for my order?? it was the:

CYMA .28 with

another battery

high powered spring

and

extra magazine

(i was gonna get the hop up and barel upgrade but you didnt have them)

shipped via the cheaper shipping option, to the uk.

if you need any more details just pm me, i just wanna see where in the world it is :D

Archived