gunner airsoft

alastairthegreat

sorry for the double post but this is what i call service !!

4-Nov-2006 Hong Kong Departed.

7-Nov-2006 United Kingdom Arrived and is being processed.

7-Nov-2006 United Kingdom Handed over to the Customs Office for clearance.

gunner i love you man :D

i just hope customs dont mess my gun up : :unsure:

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And? That means nothing without knowing when you sent the payment ;)

When ordering from wgc before the parcel has been in the UK a day after it has been posted :P

yeah, mine went with regular airmail to, so that's really fast actually...but mine says

7-Nov-2006 Belgium Arrived and is being processed.

7-Nov-2006 Belgium Unsuccessful delivery.

i was at work this afternoon, and it hadn't changed to that before i left for work, and apperently no one came to deliver anything this afternoon, as there was someone at home... :s

i'm hoping it will be here tomorrow morning... :huh:

I guess the prices on their website are without shipping.

Wow, he must be a rich man by now. He certainly makes profit even without the shipping charge. These cheapo knock-offs are virtually dumped onto the market in masses and the local shops in HK sell this for a fraction of his online shop price and he gets his goods at even lower wholesale prices - very smart.

I guess I could be cheaper than him even when I buy it at retail prices, put my 50% margin on it and ship it to another place.

I guess the prices on their website are without shipping.

Wow, he must be a rich man by now. He certainly makes profit even without the shipping charge. These cheapo knock-offs are virtually dumped onto the market in masses and the local shops in HK sell this for a fraction of his online shop price and he gets his goods at even lower wholesale prices - very smart.

I guess I could be cheaper than him even when I buy it at retail prices, put my 50% margin on it and ship it to another place.

internet_serious_business4.jpg

seriousbusiness.jpg

4455normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg

17706-1d68e97f5e8457375ed687e587dabe78.jpg

He certainly makes profit even without the shipping charge.

Unsuprisingly thats what businesses do ;)

His prices are good and as long as everyone who orders gets what they order i don't see why it matters how much he makes.

yay update its now been through customs and is being driven out to my house as i type :D

problem is im at school so i hope he comes after 3:30 ;)

if someone can set up a shop which will get me the products i require cheaper than gunner id be very pleased to do buisiness with them instead but i doubt its gonna happen ;)

yeah, mine went with regular airmail to, so that's really fast actually...but mine says

7-Nov-2006 Belgium Arrived and is being processed.

7-Nov-2006 Belgium Unsuccessful delivery.

i was at work this afternoon, and it hadn't changed to that before i left for work, and apperently no one came to deliver anything this afternoon, as there was someone at home... :s

i'm hoping it will be here tomorrow morning... :huh:

mine hasn't turned up yet.... :(

should i be getting worried?

nothing wrong with healthy business and whatever his profit is, is his own business and he has the right to make money.

consumer choice who you purchase from and as his prices are really good for us outside Asia, just think on what the other companies are making - his are significantly cheaper on most accounts.

though, making a profit on shipping would be questionable - as far as I know its not cheap to ship from HK.

as long as you're happy with the service then its all good :)

mine hasn't turned up yet....  :( 

should i be getting worried?

Nah, Belgium post sucks big time!!!!

Airmail shipping from HK can take up to 2-3 weeks ( custom clearance included), EMS shipping from HK can take up to 1 month ( believe me, I never use EMS again for shipping to Belgium, always use UPS).

It should be :/

Anywho, if you don't like waiting for him, add him to msn and chances are you'll get an instant reply.

Could someone please come with some solid examples of Fung being considerably more expensive than other HK shops?

Honestly i don't think it's that much more and if it is i really don't care. Cause a cheap gun in some back alley shop in hong kong isn't gonna do me much good here in Denmark. What makes gunner awesome is that we can get all the interesting chinese guns, cheeply (compared to prices where we live) shipped to anywhere in the world.

It should be :/

Anywho, if you don't like waiting for him, add him to msn and chances are you'll get an instant reply.

Could someone please come with some solid examples of Fung being considerably more expensive than other HK shops?

Honestly i don't think it's that much more and if it is i really don't care. Cause a cheap gun in some back alley shop in hong kong isn't gonna do me much good here in Denmark. What makes gunner awesome is that we can get all the interesting chinese guns, cheeply (compared to prices where we live) shipped to anywhere in the world.

So, what do you think you get from Fung? It's the same stuff or better fluff you get in your so-called back alley shops. It's like the plague, it's exponentially spreading and you can find it virtually anywhere here: In stationary shops, street market, department store etc. etc. Btw, there is a good reason why all the established retailers and wholesalers here in HK without exception don't sell the cheapo knock-offs.

The reliablility of Gunner's is more than doubtful. If you've ever been to Fung's/Gunner's real walk-in shop, you will know what I mean. I told my stories about that dubious guy in this forum long before he even had that online shop and was even aware of Arnies.

To spb: EMS is the fastest and it shouldn't take 1 Month. It should arrive in a few days after it's sent out and not after 4 weeks. EMS is called Speedpost in HK and 1 month doesn't sound speedy to me.

So, what do you think you get from Fung? It's the same stuff or better fluff you get in your so-called back alley shops. It's like the plague, it's exponentially spreading and you can find it virtually anywhere here: In stationary shops, street market, department store etc. etc. Btw, there is a good reason why all the established retailers and wholesalers here in HK without exception don't sell the cheapo knock-offs.

The reliablility of Gunner's is more than doubtful. If you've ever been to Fung's/Gunner's real walk-in shop, you will know what I mean. I told my stories about that dubious guy in this forum long before he even had that online shop and was even aware of Arnies.

To spb: EMS is the fastest and it shouldn't take 1 Month. It should arrive in a few days after it's sent out and not after 4 weeks. EMS is called Speedpost in HK and 1 month doesn't sound speedy to me.

:blink:

ok so have you ever ordered from him??

how did you tell this "story" of yours in this forum before you knew arnies existed?? this forum IS arnies ;)

and the plague you mention is called fair competition, get used to it, cos unless youre gonna live in a communist country capitalisms pretty much here to stay ;) (and in china but thats another story)

oh and id like to know what the reason otheres dont sell gunners stuff is please becouse ALL the reviews of the .28 that ive seen have said that its allmost up to the standard of the TM (and in the case of the wood, better) maybe you should get off youre high horse and stop whining about progression and innovation ;)

ali

fair enough KWP :)

currently his prices are probably the best and some companies wont tick the 'gift' box and some will - this will add to delays/costs at customs, ideally you want it ticked as a gift.

I know there are plenty of shops in HK who sell airsoft but not all cater for english and are on the internet.

I thought EMS was the fastest, no?

It depends from country to country, EMS is always connected with your country postal service.

In Belgium it sucks :P ( we have to pay 24€ only for the paperwork of the import taxes, + the 21% taxes in Belgium).

And yes, it arrives within a few days in Belgium, but the customs are taking their time in Belgium ( believe me, I imported for more than 5000$ airsoft goodies from HK the last 3 year).

Anyway, I'm only talking about Belgium!!!

If you live in Belgium and want to order from Gunner, use Airmail, that's my advice... .

Nah, Belgium post sucks big time!!!! 

Airmail shipping from HK can take up to 2-3 weeks ( custom clearance included), EMS shipping from HK can take up to 1 month ( believe me, I never use EMS again for shipping to Belgium, always use UPS).

really now?

ems only usually takes about a week with me, but then again, custom clearance only takes about 3 days, my usual MO is calling them as soon as my tracking says its beeing inspected, and have them track it, until they get of their *albatross* and actually go get it while i'm on the phone :P

however that said, they are a bunch of unorganised, lazy *fruitcage*ers <_<

i try to avoid them as much a possible really, DHL started owning recently imho, HK to my door in 2 days ! :wub:

however, i am somewhat alarmed, as i called both the postoffice and local taxipost depot (wich takes care of EMS parcels in my case), but stupidly forgot to bring my trackingnumber to work, and had them go check their storage room for unsuccesfull deliveries for a big, long box with my adress on it, while i was on the phone, and both couldn't find anything... :huh:

the *fruitcage*ed up part is, i didn't get any unsuccesfull delivery note in my mailbox like i usually do when that happens... :s

i will give them a ring tomorrow morning with my tracking number by hand, if nothing arrives...

Archived