WA kimber warrior on uncompany

christhesecond

Just a quick question guys

I really want to buy a kimber warrior and i would like to get it from uncompany.

http://www.uncompany.com/images/wa-warrior-pistol_big.jpg

Their kimber warrior only says SCW in the description

I have no idea if this means its SCW1 or they just haven't specified which.

I was assuming it is SCW3

I've emailed uncompany but they haven't responded so iw as wondering if anybody knows.

I am aware that WGC has a kimber warrior SCW3 but i would muhc prefere to get it from uncompany.

any help is much appreciated

cheers

chris

i'm looking at the description now and it doesn't although cheers for the help.

thats the description btw

Western Arms Warrior .45ACP Pistol S.C.W.

Built Material:ABS

Magazine Capacity:23+1

Length:216mm

System:Gas Blow Back

Barrel:Hop-up Barrel

Package Include ( Gun, Magazine, Manual )

just out of interest, what's the difference in rail and grips?

cheers

chris

ok cheers, yeah that seems to be the case. it's a SCW3.

SCW3's have fixed hop right?

cheers

chris

edit:

oh yeah is this what you need to fill the bumpered 23 round wilson combat mags?

http://www.uncompany.com/images/sd-gas011_big.jpg

Shooter Design Gas Charging Extension from uncompany?

Ok ALL Kimber Warriors contain the new SCW system, SCW3 and yes they all have fixed hop-up so I suggest that you use only .25s or you will be disappointed about the accuracy once you get it. The gun has a nice feeling to it, and it is pretty heavy. I currently own one and it is a beast with blowback but it also eats a lot of gas. In slow firing with good temperature, the most you could probably get out of one fill is 1 1/2 mags. When you shoot the gun fast and in ok weather, you will get around 1 mag. In cold temperature... dont want to think about it as the mag will severly freeze. :o

The gun is very nice, very good replica of the Real KIMBER WARRIOR. Buy it if you have the money. The gun also contains a 1913 picatinny rail that can hold flashlights or lasers for the gun. Something like the M3 tactical flashlight will fit or the IMPL from Surefire will fit although it will cost your left leg and a kidney to get it. (i think the IMPL is more than the gun itself. I only know of one person taht has one on his fully modified ICQB) So just remember that it is a great gun and it will serve you well.

Gysgt Kim

What the hell is SCW? I keep on seeing it mentioned on WA guns, but havn't the foggiest  idea what it actually means, could someone explain please? And why are there three different versions, are these improvements/newer versions?

Shibuya custom works - once a tag of limited edition WA pistols, now a more generic term for new WA pistols.

The number is purely the version newnesss (hah, is newness even a word ?), as far as I know

I wasn't trying to be technical, or I'd have been there for hours writing an essay on a subject I couldn't give a fruitcage for :P

I was also quite drunk by the time i wrote that post and typing that message without a spelling mistake was enough of an effort hehe.

I always thought SCW 1 was an improvement over Magna blowback, SCW 2 a like improvement over SCW 1, and SCW 3 and return to a hybrid of Magna and SCW 1 tech to create simpler, more robust mechanism.

Is this at all correct?

I don't realy like WAs, so I don't get into this stuff.

Archived