KWA G23F

SlvrDragon50

Ya.. Im not exactly the luckiest person with guns.. My G18, G23, SPR/A are all broken but I think my G23 is the easiest to fix for now.

I waas shooting off some mags so I could align my hop up but then my trigger stopped firing so I took off the slide to check for a jam. No jam so I then put the slide back on but the slide got stuck so I cant move it on or off and th eouter barrel isnt even completely in.

Pics will be up

CIMG0232.jpg

CIMG0234.jpg

CIMG0235.jpg

CIMG0236.jpg

CIMG0233.jpg

Does the barrel+recoil spring guide move at all? If not it looks like the slide has wedged them into the frame.

In which case and as a last resort: I think you need to get a little violent with it and tap the back of the slide forward to remove it off from the frame.

Also is the inner barrel rattling back and forth in the outer barrel? in the pics the inner barrel is too far back - it's possible that if the barrel didn't stay static on the slide as it was put back on that the inner barrel has moved infront of the outer barrel and hooked itself up - in which case as you try to take the slide back off pull down the takedown catch (it's possible it's hung up on that).

Take better care of your guns dude! Your spr is broken basically because you mixed marui compaitable parts with your ICS.

Yea, you need to use some force. It should pop back if everything was running smooth before. I think you're lucky that it doesn't seem like anything is actually broken. I've never delt with glocks, but if this happened to my USP I would take out the mag catch which would release the slide. Is there anything like that on glocks?

XD I know...

But I planned it going smoothly but the nozzles seem to hate me... My gun doesnt have any ICS internals anyways so it shouldnt have mattered..

I dont know how to take out the mag catch so I wouldnt reallly wanna try that.. Is it safe to use a hammer to move the slide? My Selector switch is stuck

Pull down the disassembly tabs and hold the gun in your left hand by the grip, then put you right palm on the back of the slide and push on it as hard as you can.

If that dosnt work, tap the back of the slide against the stairs or something, only if they are carpeted though, to prevent damage to your slide.

Pull down the disassembly tabs and hold the gun in your left hand by the grip, then put you right palm on the back of the slide and push on it as hard as you can.

If that dosnt work, tap the back of the slide against the stairs or something, only if they are carpeted though, to prevent damage to your slide.

I think I need 3 hands for that.

1-Hold the tabs

2-Hold gun

3-Hit hte slide

Sadly, I have two

Like they have said above, you have a misaligned recoil spring, dont worry it happens to me too! Only thing you can do is hit it hard forwards and it will come off in the end.  Be careful when reassembling to get it all aligned right.

Cheers,

Sam

I think I may have to do that... although I REALLLLLLLLY dont want to use a hammer.. and I dont have any mallets.. the only thing I have is a file with a rubber end..

I think I need 3 hands for that.

1-Hold the tabs

2-Hold gun

3-Hit hte slide

Sadly, I have two

I meant to hold down the tabs with your trigger finger and thumb whilst holding the gun in your left hand ;)

Anyways, glad you got it sorted mate. I remember this happening to me the first ever time I disasssembled my glock, just have to make sure everything is alligned as McMadkat rightly said. Cheers for the +1 too :)

Archived