ICS mp5a4 version3.5 review

First impressions>>

well the box is plain and boring, and the gun is held in with cable ties, although its crude its effective. The box being plain doesnt bother me at all.

imag0002gj8.jpg

When i lifted the gun out i though," nice" it has a nice weight to it, slightly more than a marui mp5, but not as much as a classic army mp5.

imag0001de7.jpg

no creaks or movement, very solid gun.

Performance>>

iv been skirmishing a fair few times with this gun, put about 25,000 rounds through it so far. It shoots like a dream..... off an 8.4v battery it was doing about 17 rounds per second. and has an accurate range of over 40m

Hopup>>

well its adjustable and didnt wear out as quick as i thought it would to be honest.

functions well and not easy to knock, it holds it setting well.

here is the hop up lever

imag0012im1.jpg

Random info>>>

i got my gun from zerooneairsoft.co.uk, the service was great

and its pre-upgraded

imag0010vl5.jpg

imag0011yp0.jpg

Magazine>>>

it comes with one high cap mag, it hold about 200bbs, and works fine

imag0003gh0.jpg

Sights>>>

the iron sights are adjustable and all metal, this is the open rear sight i prefur it

imag0009yy1.jpg

Conclusion>>

this gun is a dream, like iv said iv had about 25,000 rounds through it and nothing has gone wrong. one hell of a gun, buy one (and by the way i added the front RIS rail)

imag0005ky8.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
but the uk ones dont have an aluminium piston. unlike the AE

I thought the ICS M4 anniversary edition was the only ICS to have an aluminium piston, or have they tripped on enough acid to come up with a reason to put it into the MP5 as well?

Can anyone actually confirm this?

Ice

To answer 1st Commando, steel is an alloy. It's made of iron, carbon, and various other elements depending on type of steel.

Anyways these 'preupgraded' ICS MP5's you have in the UK look just the same as airsoft elites here.

Conspiracy?

that I understand but he specifically mentioned a silicone alloy ;)