G3 Sliding Stock Versions

Jett

Hi.

I want a full-sized G3 rifle but I need a sliding stock, now as the TM G3A4 is no-longer available I have a question:

Is it possible to rewire a TM G3SG-1 to take a battery in the fore-grip or in the body somewhere? (Effectively making a G3A4 but with a bi-pod.) Or would it be easier (or cheaper) to buy a MC51 and swap out the entire front section? And if so, where would the battery go?

Anyone done this or have any idea if it's possible? (I have very limited knowledge of G3's so be gentle. :( )

Thanks for any help.

Jett

Hi.

I want a full-sized G3 rifle but I need a sliding stock, now as the TM G3A4 is no-longer available I have a question:

Is it possible to rewire a TM G3SG-1 to take a battery in the fore-grip or in the body somewhere? (Effectively making a G3A4 but with a bi-pod.) Or would it be easier (or cheaper) to buy a MC51 and swap out the entire front section? And if so, where would the battery go?

Anyone done this or have any idea if it's possible? (I have very limited knowledge of G3's so be gentle.  :( )

Thanks for any help.

Jett

Yeah, you can wire it to the foregrip, their is enough room in the body for the wireing to run allong the mech box. It's how the MC 51 is wired. Then you get the CA G3 colapsable stock you should be good to go.

Archived