New Stuff at Evike

osovega

(ATTENTION ADMINS: I've talked to Arnie directly about this. So please dont' ding me until you've talked to him about it. We're in the works to get evike its own section on this forum. Until then, please bear with us.)

New at Evike folks. The holiday season is fast approaching, so keep in mind those loved ones or obligatory giftees that like things with triggers.

Systema Magnum Motor

Systema Magnum Motors are in stock now. Thanks to a Neodymium Magnet these new motors can turn an M170 spring at 20 revolutions per SECOND. That’s 1200 revolutions per minute! And remember that each rotor (the coils inside the motor) is hand spun. That means someone sits there and painstaking winds the wires just so in each and every single motor. That’s some incredible workmanship. There are two variations of the motor: one for speed, and one for power. So one will raise your FPS while the other boosts your rate of fire. Take your pick according to what weapon and the type of gears you’ll be using this great new motor with. And remember- you can’t ever go wrong with Systema. They have an impeccable reputation for a reason.

http://www.evike.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv...y_Code=UP_MOTOR

http://www.evike.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv...y_Code=UP_MOTOR

G&P RAS II Handguard

G&P RAS II Handguard kits are in also. This particular RAS is all machined from two thick pieces of aircraft grade aluminum, and has a longer top rail that protrudes past the grip so you have a place to mount your folding sight. Granted that many RIS handguards look the same after a while, but this one is G&P, so you know it’s worth the money. Go ahead and check it out if you’re in the neighborhood for a new mod.

https://www.evike.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv...ode=NEWARRIVALS

King Arms Patriot Free Float Kit 5.56mm Compact S.M.G.

If you’ve played Metal Gear Solid 3, then you’ll be familiar with the very nice Patriot rifle\SMG. For those of you who don’t know, the Patriot is a severely cut down M16 carbine with a free floating tubular handgaurd and no stock. It sounds boring, but looks great. This particular variation kit made by King Arms is the suppressed version with a fluted handguard and stock tube. That means that the handguard is part of an integral suppressor. And what that means is that it looks plain out sexy. There’s a tube in place where the stock should be because the real M16 rifle uses that back tube area to recoil the bolt. You don’t need it in airsoft, but the added realism is definitely a nice touch. This mod is definitely turn some heads and earn you plenty of envy, so get yours today.

https://www.evike.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv...ode=NEWARRIVALS

Systema Magnum Motors are in stock now. Thanks to a Neodymium Magnet these new motors can turn an M170 spring at 20 revolutions per SECOND. That’s 1200 revolutions per minute! And remember that each rotor (the coils inside the motor) is hand spun. That means someone sits there and painstaking winds the wires just so in each and every single motor. That’s some incredible workmanship. There are two variations of the motor: one for speed, and one for power. So one will raise your FPS while the other boosts your rate of fire. Take your pick according to what weapon and the type of gears you’ll be using this great new motor with. And remember- you can’t ever go wrong with Systema. They have an impeccable reputation for a reason.

Due to the nature of gearboxes it is IMPOSSIBLE for a motor to increase your fps. By power they are refering to Torque which allows you to pull stiffer springs. Not increase your FPS. Sorry one minor niggle :)

I'm preparing for the wave of "I installed the new systema motors and my gun just makes this nasty gritty sound!" (The wave of "Ohh Noes! Piston Catching" and my gun) Seriously these motors are a tad overkill for AEG's. If your looking to be putting out 20 rounds per second with an M170 and a 12v battery I dont want to know what an M120 will be doing with a 9.6, some where around 25? We can finally run stock guns on 7.2v Batteries and still have a skirmishable ROF and FPS :)

Archived