KJ works M700 Takedown model

Spacemonkey

I'm thinking of one of these because, well, I just love the Takedown facility. Now obviously I would expect this to have some effect onthe accuracy as the scope would be mounted on the rear part, but the question is, how much is it really effected in the real world? Is the locking mech fairly solid? Is there any play between the barrel end and the rear stock end? Are there any major problems with this gun, and can they be rectified if so? Do the Tanaka long mags fit the KJW models?

So many questions and so little time... and yes, I have done a search and i'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that the search function on this site is a waste of time. All you get are non relevant threads or threads with over a 100 postings, most if not all are useless... :blink:

buy the tanaka version!!

KJW = lemon factory imo

The tanaka version has a better power control system which can be very finely adjusted.

I can tell you that KJW mags will fit in the Tanaka, don't know if it will the other way around. The Tanaka is solid and I mean solidly built - and no there's no play across the join.

BTW to do better searches use Google, just go there and in the search box type "site:arniesairsoft.co.uk" followed by what you're looking for. :) Of course you'll only get results on when google last spidered the site but you'll find stuff a lot better

Ah, but the Tanaka version is a few hundred dollars more...

Didn;t think of the google hint you give. That's an idea.

Oh, and i did a search on Google before and did find the stuff pointed out by Mr Evil, but one is the review from the shop I'm going to buy it from (know what I mean?), and the other is not the TakeDown version. That's what I'm asking about specifically. Any probs with the TAKEDOWN facility as far as accuracy, reliability, wear and all that bad *albatross* jive? :)

Oh, Catman, I've just noticed you have the Marushin Assassin like me. THAT'S why i want the Takedown model.... (and a nice ally briefcase to fit it in) B):rifle:

Archived