WGC and emails....

Spacemonkey

Ok, so I discover that WGC stock a pistol that I have been trying to get another of for ages but they have been discontinued for quite some time. On their site, they list two with different prices and only one is in stock, but it is apparently the same model. All i want to know is is it REALLY the same model that I want- the Marushin Sturm Ruger silver Assassin model and not some typo/admin error. Can I get them to answer their email? Can I heck... Is this normal? Are they a reputable company? Are the stocklists usually accurate? If they have what I want there is quite a lot more i want from them at the same time...

Ok, so I discover that WGC stock a pistol that I have been trying to get another of for ages but they have been discontinued for quite some time. On their site, they list two with different prices and only one is in stock, but it is apparently the same model. All i want to know is is it REALLY the same model that I want- the Marushin Sturm Ruger silver Assassin model and not some typo/admin error. Can I get them to answer their email? Can I heck... Is this normal? Are they a reputable company? Are the stocklists usually accurate? If they have what I want there is quite a lot more i want from them at the same time...

Yes, they usually will reply to your questions in 24h.

WGC is one of the most reliable airsoft retailers in HK.

Their stocklist usually is accurate, they also did ship my last order the same day i paid!

Bottom line, remember that as the catalogue is so huge, it may contain errors.

Ok, gracias amigo!

ps, are airsoft guns legal in Spain? For some reason I thought they weren't keen on replicas??? Are there many gamesites in Spain? I have a place in Catalunya and keep a Martini Henry black powder rifle there which I shoot on my land during hunting season, but wouldn't mind to take some of the airsoft gear too, as i have quite a bit of land that me and my amigos could use.

hong kong airsoft stores are so large (so many products) that their stock indicators are not particularly accurate.

i'm waiting on WGC for an email aswell...

i want my outer barrel!!!.

Ok, gracias amigo!

ps, are airsoft guns legal in Spain? For some reason I thought they weren't keen on replicas??? Are there many gamesites in Spain? I have a place in Catalunya and keep a Martini Henry black powder rifle there which I shoot on my land during hunting season, but wouldn't mind to take some of the airsoft gear too, as i have quite a bit of land that me and my amigos could use.

Yes, they're legal, although as in many countries, public exhibition of airsoft guns is banned.

So their use is restricted to home/collectors and outdoors only in private fields (and with prior knowledge by the authorities, if the field is open and there is risk to be seen playing by common people not familiarized with the airsoft).

hong kong airsoft stores are so large (so many products) that their stock indicators are not particularly accurate.

Wrong. Redwolf's stock indicators area always accurate. They even give you pop up message if you place more item than they have in stock.

WGC is reliable. And they won't reply to your email during the weekends. It takes minimum of 1~2 BUSINESS days to reply.

Archived