AK & Variants Picture Thread

based on ics ak74. real steel dragunov stock and ris.

pistol scope.

That's an interesting gun there... I'd make the gas tube still a bit longer, though. I'm just wondering - where did the motor go? I can't imagine it just fitting into that stock, taking the angle it's attached to the gearbox into account. What exactly did you do?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so I just installed a King Arms AK74 OD furnature set on my AK for what will eventually be a 74 conversion, but the top part of the foregrip does'nt fit entirely right so I can screw the gas block back on right and re-install the "cleaning rod". I was wondering if any one else has had this problem and if a little dremmleing will fix this.

So, I've decided to not modify my CM028S into a AKM as I had first planned. I will get a CM031 for that. And use either RS grips or those ones from Gunner. I figured that since the front end gas tube, sight block and other parts are incorrect on the 028S that I might as well just use the CM031 as a base for my AKM. Nut I need help decding on what I should do with the 028S. I was thinking either make a Bulgarian/Romanian/ European varient with full stock, milled reciever, and blond bulged wood with no slant cut muzzle break or just keep it classic with wood and milled reciver, or maybe get some OD grips for a Arsenal replica. What do you guys think or have any suggestions??

I like it but it would look better with a carbine-length barrel and a reflex sight. also, lose the folding grip.

Im ordering an Eotech next week, which will replace the Aimpoint. The folding grip actually helps balance the added weight of the metal parts. The grip also is comfortable.

You sicken me with that tactical AK. Get this man wood stat!

I have wood...everytime I hold my AK :)

Arent AK74's illegal in USA? I thought I saw one that says "Made in Vegas"

:stupid: hell no i work in a custom ak[reel steel] shop in Illinois called krebs custom. oh and there are ak made in vegas its a huge company called Arsenal ink.

thats why classic army calls there ak 74 slr 105... :D