AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's my AK, the OD furniture will suffice until I can stump up the cash for wood furniture, and IMO, it looks better than fake wood anyways :P

IMAG0024Medium.jpg

IMAG0023Medium.jpg

Externally it's stock (apart from the pistol grip :P), internally it's had all kinds of stuff put in it, shoots a solid 320-325 FPS ^_^

Still getting used to the digicam so apologies if the pics aren't too great ;)

:geek:

The mags i use for my AKS-74U are the VFC mags you get with the gun, a little thing to know is that i usually end up with five bbs left that dont feed, 4 fall out when magazine is taken from gun and last 1 in magazine... oh and i would recommend using some silicon oil on the internal of the mags otherwise you will constantly get misfeed.

Oh and nice job Ash although i could not bring myself to do that to my gun lol

Edited by Sammyc

Picture request: A cm.031/SLR-105/AK74 (lol, the one with black stock that all the companies, save TM, just came out with :P ) with a standard AK47 magazine in it. I decided to add a cm.031 to my collection (as soon as they are back in stock -_- ), but I'm wondering if the standard ol' AK47 mags will look fine, since they are way easier to find in midcaps (meaning at all possible lol) than the AK74 mags.

+1 for the one to get me one :D Preferably a standard "from the side, right side up" picture. A profile, I guess you would call it. It's simply for looks, so doesn't need to be artistic. Thanks! :)

The Gun-runner...

Your AKM is f'in awesome. Dig the loadout. What is the story on the muzzle brake? I have never seen anything like that...

Endospore--I don't have any pictures, but you might want to think twice. My friend does something similar--has a CM031 and borrows my metal ak standards cause hes too cheap to buy his own damn mags, and it never looks quite right. Once you are used to seeing the specific receiver style and furniture with the 5.54 magazines... well, you know.

Steve

Maybe I should just get the $15 wood furniture replacement, so I can have the .031 internals and the midcaps that I want :P I thought it would probably look funny, but you never know.

If someone could get me a picture though, I'd still like to see it :) (hey, I might like it lol)

Maybe I should just get the $15 wood furniture replacement, so I can have the .031 internals and the midcaps that I want  I thought it would probably look funny, but you never know.

If someone could get me a picture though, I'd still like to see it  (hey, I might like it lol)

You would still have some parts, like th flash hider, which would be incorrect. Wy don't you just get a CYMA Ak-47 instead?