AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats a whole heap of ak goodness there. and after seeing so many nice examples on this thread i thought it was only fair to share my rough old dog with you. she aint pretty but she does the job. started out as a very nice full stock src in great condition but i thought who needs a stock so ripped it off, then the problem of accurate aim came up so in to the garage weld up a quick galil style stock and bingo. then as i had an m203 knockin about that got nailed on the front, much skirmish field hammer and there you go . i know your blown away by her beauty and i can imagine your all drooling with envy by now, especialy the gaffer tape batt holder. savour and enjoy :D

That's pretty nice for stock plastic...

in other news, I was just wondering whether you can put ak47 grips onto an ak74 (cm031) and vice versa... I didn't think so at all and I still doubt it but looking at pictures they seem to have similar and dimensions...

anybody? no? dust.

EDIT: being verbose

Edited by Slash'
That's pretty nice for stock plastic...

in other news, I was just wondering whether you can put ak47 grips onto an ak74 (cm031) and vice versa... I didn't think so at all and I still doubt it but looking at pictures they seem to have similar and dimensions...

anybody? no? dust.

EDIT: being verbose

Yes they are compatible. I took a marui wood kit and put it on my slr with no modding needed and slr furniture on a marui. Since the cyma 031 is a slr copy, there should be no problem.

Really?? If that's true that would definitely be good news. I have some AK RIS grips (similar to the ones on the cm028a tactical thing but in black) and I also have some nice looking "wood" grips (a bit dulled and aged) that I would love to see on an slr.

EDIT: spelling

Edited by Slash'