AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just got it today, so I haven't been able to test it. But it is VERY nice, and it has proper markings, not the Arsenal trades. Which, while real, don't look right for a Soviet or Russian loadout.

try rusmilitary.com for mags. Nice VFC btw. is it wired for a battery in the stock or is it wired the same as the rest of VFC's?

Thanks for the info. It's wired for a stick, like the others, but it looks like it can be re-wired for a battery in the stock.

100_0219.jpg

MightyJebus, by that do you mean that you can definitely put AK47 grips on AK74 and vice versa?

EDIT: I know someone has said yes but another has said no so I just want a final opinion (mightyjebus looks the one to ask as well :P)

Edited by Slash'
Nice brand new TM mate :)

if you want the AK74 look you might want to get the CYMA 031. it's a fantastic copy and shoots great. the cost of a 74 flash hider and wood kit is more expensive than the CYMA. the parts are also interchangable.

thats a good idea. but the cyma one only comes with the black plastic grips.

im after wood :D

yer he probably is the one to ask. with about 20 ak's (ledge)

Edited by iloveics

as long as you match up the receivers to the pistol grips..i.e. an AK47 receiver and pistol grip will only work and the same with the CYMA receiver. the TM AK47 has a small lip which the pistol grip rests on.

just to clarify things slightly.....a CYMA gearbox taken from the 031 and dropped into a TM AK47 receiver and pistol grip will fit and vice versa.

you can't take a CYMA/CA pistol grip and fit it to a TM AK47 receiver.

hope that clears things up.