AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That AKS74 is really hot. I wore my AK grips using Negative cambre's method with the Actone and Black Sharpie. I thought it turned out quite well. I sanded some parts to give soem wear. I also need to dry brush the plastic lower. Oh yeah, I'll be taking off that bird cage momentarily.

Piccies:

P3140051.jpg

P3140054.jpg

P3140053.jpg

Edited by The Crunchy Bunny
Stick a standard mag (definitely) and perhaps a silencer and that would look really nice

"get some mag waffle midcaps, those would look awsome in that gun! and BTW, I have them and they feed great in my JG and cyma ak's plus they are a great material, very sturdy."

I will, but i have not too much money, but i will :D . First, i'm thinking about one longer inner barrel and covering it a silencer for more accuracy. And later, some mid or standard mag. Yes, I need improving my game abilities :D .

Thanks for your suggestions.

"get some mag waffle midcaps, those would look awsome in that gun! and BTW, I have them and they feed great in my JG and cyma ak's plus they are a great material, very sturdy."

I will, but i have not too much money, but i will  :D . First, i'm thinking about one longer inner barrel and covering it a silencer for more accuracy. And later, some mid or standard mag. Yes, I need improving my game abilities  :D .

Thanks for your suggestions.

The Length of the inner barrel, past 300mm, does not affect accuracy.

The bore does. The length affects range, and only by a little bit.

Ok, so before you look at these pictures. My AK-47 used to be a UTG full stock. After one tragedy after another it is now a duct tape AK-47s. Feel free to cry with me. But a good deal out of this is that it finally gives me a good reason to get a better gun.

070316_224804.jpg

070316_224834.jpg

070316_224824.jpg

Feel free to cry now.

Well I guess I should tell the story of my duct tape AK-47s. The night started out with my mag clamp snapping in half, so I grabbed a roll of duct tape and taped them together. Then about an hour later the metal bit that held the stock to the body snapped off, so I put the stock in a pouch and taped the battery to the magazines. Needless to say, right now I am looking at what I can do to fix this. Or atleast make it look better. So I am thinking about picking up a drum mag and hiding the battery behind that. and find a better way to hide the wire.

So yes, it doesnt look pretty. But it was an act of desperation, and it still fires. Although I cry everytime I look at it.

Well I guess I should tell the story of my duct tape AK-47s. The night started out with my mag clamp snapping in half, so I grabbed a roll of duct tape and taped them together. Then about an hour later the metal bit that held the stock to the body snapped off, so I put the stock in a pouch and taped the battery to the magazines. Needless to say, right now I am looking at what I can do to fix this. Or atleast make it look better. So I am thinking about picking up a drum mag and hiding the battery behind that. and find a better way to hide the wire.

So yes, it doesnt look pretty. But it was an act of desperation, and it still fires. Although I cry everytime I look at it.

Lol, a drum mag will be the price of a new UTG

MightyJebus - nice tosee one of those old Alpha Spetsnaz' in such great condition !

Was it boxed and complete etc ?

yeah mate,

complete A! condition box with everything in there that should be including the little red cap for the end of the barrel :)

only 2 rare TM's to find. the xm177 e2 and the mp5 navy. (apart from the barnes models as i think these are little rocking horse Sh*t)