AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

David Crane of Defense Review calls the Beryl the "logical development of the AK" so i guess i might as well repost these.

anna amejda kalashnikova in routine duty duds

dutyfoldedwk6.jpg

in her party finery, ready to rock!!!

partyrocksf3.jpg

and posing for posterity with her siblings

fampic1copyiv6.jpg

cheers,

zT :assassin:

Guess what :D

The buyer changed his mind, so my wz.96 Beryl is back with me... My departure for Canada is also postponed by at least six months (procedures, procedures...) so I might hold on to it for a little bit longer...

I'll alter a few inaccuracies before selling it again - it'll have a proper Tantal/Beryl type gas tube instead of of the wrong AKM/AK-74 type.

dsc0629pm4.jpg

dsc0634go2.jpg

I've also ordered a much better, real-steel stock, another set of handguards, another flashider, another barrel, I'll soon order yet another gas tube, rear sight base and front sight block, and bring those parts with me to Canada so that I'll build a new, better Beryl out of them.

Edited by jonboy2312

nowhere as custom as the Beryl creation by Jonboy, but here's my contribution to this AK thread. TM/Guarder 2004 limited edition Steel RPK

IMG_0483.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

added a G&G metal hop unit as the original one somehow got busted, looks as if someone shot the old hop unit! The look and feel of this weapon simply can not be described in words, definitely at the very top of my airsoft collection.

Guess what :D

...snip...

I've also ordered a much better, real-steel stock, another set of handguards, another flashider, another barrel, I'll soon order yet another gas tube, rear sight base and front sight block, and bring those parts with me to Canada so that I'll build a new, better Beryl out of them.

drooling . .

pls. be sure to post it here too, not just ASC :D

OT: and all the while i thought you had gone and was aclimitizing ;)

looking good, Shroomalistic

cheers all,

zT :assassin:

Edited by zentaurus