AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Decided to join the ak crowd :P

I'm looking for rs handguards, buttpads and mags so if anybody has any of these for sale, feel free to let me know.

http://users.pandora.be/j3T/mil/DSC_0582.jpg

Good move on the [Noveske copy of] Bulgarian flashhider. Been waiting for someone to do that.

Edited by RSP1

Ty for the comments :)

@Jonboy2312, ty for the offer but I'm looking for a full set. There are a lot of different colors in those handguards and I think finding a matching lower would be quite difficult ;)

1. I did it for the sure enjoyment of killing all AK purists :devil:.

2. During gameplay I use an eotech since I like it better then an aimpoint. Plus the weight savings.

119_1928.jpg

3. I'm waiting for Kreb's top rail and rear sight unit to be released ;). But not really digg'n any of the "modern grips" available. Hopefully someone will do a CAA AK grip. Will be adding the SWIFT selector too.

4. Not hard to mod if you have the proper tools. It will require an AKM body though. You will need a dremel to grind down the rear trunion rivets. A drill to pop the rivets off. A band saw to cut the square stock tang. On the VLTOR buffer tube you will need to cut the section that's supposed to sit inside the rear receiver. And a drill press to drill a hole through the stock tube to route batteries to the rear if you're going to go that route. The Ultimak can take batteries in the upper gas tube rail with modding. But you can use an 8.4v 2/3A cells without mods.

no, it doesnt, IMO eotechs are ugly, overrated (aetheticly) and overpriced.

and yes, it is one of the better looking raped AKs... but thats like saying "i have syphilis, the best of the sexually transmitted diseases"

thats like saying "I'm a narrow minded twat who cant accept the fact not everybody wants to look like everybody else"

what it should sound like is "i think that thing is butt-ugly, but fair play. its your money, your gun, do what you will with it"

at least it doesnt look like every other wood/metal AK out there.