AK & Variants Picture Thread

AWESOME!

Leave it that way, it looks great!

Although if you are taking this as a loss, then I feel for you.

ive cleaned it already, only the topcover and selector, which seem to be low quality metal (both g&g parts) are still bit rusty....

my heart was bleeding when i took it out of the case

it was really a lot of work, this baby started as a akm kit you should know ;)

and now that damn rust....

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ive cleaned it already, only the topcover and selector, which seem to be low quality metal (both g&g parts) are still bit rusty....

my heart was bleeding when i took it out of the case

it was really a lot of work, this baby started as a akm kit you should know ;)

and now that damn rust....

But its the most realistic ak I've seen on here. Honestly I thought it was a real one till I saw the stamp on the left side of it. It looks awesome man, rust and ak's go great together.

If that was aimed at me, It started out life as a TM ak47.

- G&P Metal body and Gas block.

- G&P AKM Flashider.

- Guarder Ribbed reciever cover.

- RS AK sling.

- Black Krylon'd bolt.

- Landforce AKM Wood kit.

Wow that is nice. Doesn't look like it was too hard on the wallet either.

An AKM is on my list as soon as I can convince my parents that I can have more than four guns.

Wow that is nice. Doesn't look like it was too hard on the wallet either.

An AKM is on my list as soon as I can convince my parents that I can have more than four guns.

it really is too bad that the Inokatsu sale is ending soon (or ended already)... I would've loved to have an AKM! Guess I'll have to settle for my Guarder RPK instead :D

I want a AK-47 pretty bad but just after spending close to 3 grand on a Inokatsu M60 its going to be a while untill I will have enough spare cash for one. I will only buy one with (or buy seperatly) real wood and metal body. Does anyone have the G&G RK47? 300 bucks aint bad for a real wood, all metal AK.

yeah it is indeed a shame...

i was drilled and forced to clean this thing hours and hours that it looks like new

me had fear to clean it so much that it will just disappear :D

maybe this stuck into my brain and i hate rusty guns now

and to be honest which soldier would like to go with a rusty weapon anywhere?

it should be reliable and in real your life depends on it ;)

ok in airsoft the worst could be some red spots on your *albatross* :P

but that hurts too :huh:

but thanks, seems like everybody likes it except for me

im not a fan of weathered AKs either, mainly as they tend to look fake.

that rust was one of the most realistic (unintentional) weathering jobs ive seen (probably because it was real lol) so it didnt look that bad, although i think it would look better in its original non rusty state

thanks  :)

ive been thinking of putting on some AK74 handguards, and some sort of folding stock.

i assume you mean a sidefolder as it already has a folding stock lol

but if you put 74 handguards and a 74 style sidefolder it would defeat the object of buying a beta spetz

i assume you mean a sidefolder as it already has a folding stock lol

but if you put 74 handguards and a 74 style sidefolder it would defeat the object of buying a beta spetz

yeah, a side folder indeed, i dont really consider this a "folding" stock as it is an underfolder.

the thing is i want the large handgaurds with the beta frontsight, and the 74 ones just look nicer then the 47 ones. as for a sidefolder, i have my eye on the G&P one, and thats not quite the same the 74 sidefolders...

http://www.trapperindustries.com/airsoft/page12.html

try that, its probably cheaper and im sure they ship to germany. you just screw the hinge and stock onto the rear of the reciever. you'd just need to fill in the holes from the old folder

Belgium, not germany :P

But yeah, i know of the trapper stocks, they have been out for ages iirc, but the thing is, it isnt cheaper, and it doesnt come with a metal body like the G&P one :)

to bad those vivo kits turned out to be so expensive

Edited by sturgis

whoops! my bad, saw the colours not the direction of the stripes.

and i didnt check the price of the G&P ones, i just kinda assumed it would be more expensive (considering ive never seen them in the UK and once you add postage and import duties...you see where i'm going. anyhoo, just thought i'd put in a suggestion