AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

old news on CA.net dude...... Cheap way: buy cm.031, buy spare cm.028 grips and stock then gas tube and slanted muzzle brake. your done

nope, AKMs have different grips to AK47s, he could just do that but buy a chinese AKM woodkit. and why does the AKM need a different gas tube? i thought they were the same ask AK74 gas tubes which is what the CM31 has

nope, AKMs have different grips to AK47s, he could just do that but buy a chinese AKM woodkit. and why does the AKM need a different gas tube? i thought they were the same ask AK74 gas tubes which is what the CM31 has

I Thought AKM gas tube's were different to both the ak74 and the ak47 one's.

But more like ak47 one, with no holes

Little update to my akms-u.  Now has a metal front end and receiver.  still needs the dimples on the sides but my dremel died on me.

*snippity snip* (lol, I think we come up with a more stupid one every time :P )

Props on a snazzy gun there. I've never liked the shorty vert-foregrip AK's like that, but that one is awesome :D

cool AKSU :D

some pics of my spetz in its original from

IM000963sm.JPG

IM000965sm.JPG

because this arrived minutes ago :D

IM000967sm.JPG

i wonder if i will still be able to use the original grip on this kit if the grip that comes withit doesnt feel right...

now exuse me, i have some fitting to do :D

The OD furnitures came with the whole AK kit. I negociated this with Ting (Russian Mania Workshop). I've got the whole kit (special receiver) + gearbox for 500 $US including shipping. It's worth every cent :) Now that the discount is over... buying an Inokatsu AK will be tough for your wallet :(

Tomorrow I receive the GP25 grenade launcher + one Madbull VOG-25, and the Element Aluminium PBS-1 Silencer. So, more pictures to come. Stay tuned ;)

awesome spetz with that stock will be awesome.

well, ive just finished fitting the parts, and it looks awsome indeed

you have to use the provided grip. I didn't like it at first either but it grows on you.

yeah, just found that out, but it isnt to bad though, feels better then i expected.

more pictures soon :)

new pics as promised

"Contractor" AK

IM000968sm.JPG

IM000970sm.JPG

IM000971sm.JPG

IM000973sm.JPG

IM000974sm.JPG

anyone else ever fitted a G&P metal receiver? because i have a problem on mine, those 4 screws that go on the under side of the receiver, keeping on the front section, those hole dont quite line up. has this problem occured on TMs? seeing mine is a JG...

anyone else ever fitted a G&P metal receiver? because i have a problem on mine, those 4 screws that go on the under side of the receiver, keeping on the front section, those hole dont quite line up. has this problem occured on TMs? seeing mine is a JG...

I got the G&P kit for my ak and the holes didnt quite match up, they still dont, so much so i think i might have a slight air escape where the hop meets the gearbox. got to look at that............