AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is that a tiger vest on top of a smog  jacket?

it's just the bekas tiger bdu shirt folded.

as for the akm mags, they have the correct shape as far as I can tell. The color can be fixed with some paint. I'd rather not go for the guarder sleeve or converting real steel mags...

so if the SRC is a VFC clone does that mean it has realistic takedown and can fit larger stick batteries?

oh, and small request here, can someone post a pic of an AKS74u with a 7.62 AK47 style mag? just wondered if it looked OK, ideally id rather not have to buy a whole new set of mags.

just for you my_plague

VFC AKS-74U w/Cyma AK-47 Hi-cap(copy of TM). My CA metal meds and G&P waffle will not fit the VFC Receiver...

IMG_0730copy.jpg

which reminds me.....

I need an affordable AKMS carbine kit....

Edited by srpg

Okay folks, at popular request, can you please limit posts where possible to pictures of AKs? That is the point of the thread, after all. If you want to set up an AK appreciation thread in general discussion please feel free, but don't do it here.

Thanks. :)

ok, kind of off topic, but i figured this would be the best place to ask. which ak-74 is best- Classic Army or ICS? i can find little to no in depth reviews on the gun, and i will be soon purchasing one. please PM me or post on here

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...=0#entry1383260

Edited by smelsonlaflin

i would have said ICS, never had any problems with mine, it has proper takedown and all. i also hear a lot of bad stuff about the CA. the old ICS generation with turbo 2000 motors did suck, but the new ones are fine in my experience.

IMO if i wasnt going to go for an ICS (or possibly G&G but that needs internal work i hear) i would buy a cyma, my friend has got one and its a pretty nice gun, it'll cost a lot less than the CA and if you buy an element reciever it would be full metal (rather than the CA's plastic sight block, urrgh). compared to what i hear about the CA and what i KNOW about the cyma i'd say a cyma with an element reciever would be a better bet (in fact you could spend the money you saved on gearbox upgrades)

edit: never seen a paracord sling be called a hippy sling before lol

Edited by my_plague_666

@smelsonlaflin: the best ak is defenetly Inokatsu, the other brands looks pretty much like ###### compaired to Inokatsus

@Stewie: Ooo nice to so the brother of AIMS the "AIM", but the gastube looks like maruis since it got holes in it. ave you bought the separate reciver,handguard and so on for marui's AK47?

Looks really great tho, AIM/AIMS is the coolest AK IMO :)

while inokatsu AKs are great not everyone (myself included :( ) can afford to spend that kind of money largely on externals :( but yeah if you can afford the pricetag inokatsu will proabably get you the best externals, dunno about internals thouhg i think i heard something about inokatsu gearboxes only pushing out around 260fps :blink:

Edited by my_plague_666

yeah they are expensive buts def worth it, next to inokatsu i think VFC is best but their finish is to "new" looking.

i dont know FPS but the gearbox shoots 90m/s wich is same as marui.

Heres 2 pics on my 2 hotties!

Inokatsu AIMS and Inokatsu AKM

inokatsuak1hw3.jpg

inoak2ec4.jpg

Edited by GRIM!

I have just finished sanding the wood on my AK ready for new wood dye ,as I didn't like the original colour much, and thought I'd take a pic of the AK with blonde furniture.

image034jr0.jpg

If anyone's wondering this is the ARMY AK47 with an Element metal body and AK74 flash hider.