AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dechande, you've got some pretty nice AK's there, I like them. The bull-pup looks nice, though I don't know why you would base in on a G&G... :mellow: ...and yeah, there's no trigger...

Cheers :D

There's no trigger because I had it apart to upgrade it and hadn't got to putting the trigger back on yet.

I used the G&G AK because that's what i had around at the time.

Edited by dechande

Wait using stick batteries, wouldn't that just eliminate the hollowing of the stock problem. Hey does anyone know if the Inokatsu barrel width is the same as Marui. So like If I bought some Ino. gas tube and what not I could us it on a marui. I know I can't use an Ino. barrel on Marui body because it ataches different and vice versa. What about the the grips? Thanks guys.

The second AK down on my pic has real wood on it. I hollowed it out with a chisel and a drill and it takes saddlepack batteries c. 2000mAh, I can't make it take a large battery because it is a fair bit slimmer than airsoft AK stocks.

Yes, but I have 2 problems.one is that I would lose the ability to use G&G's uber sweet bolt and Ino doesn't make a plum handguard set.

G&G don't make plum hand guards either so how does that rule out an Ino kit?

The bolt is of no importance, the only time your going to notice the difference is when you have the receiver cover off.

Edited by Hoppum

*ahem Doesn't anyone know if the Ino. sets are compatible with Marui parts? IE gas tube, fornt sight, etc..?

EDIT: Gas pistons FTW!!! and yes I would want the bolt to kust so I could take it apart and be like oh YOUR ak doesnt have a gas piston :lol:

Edited by dookieboy

Teh bestz loadoutz, ov-courze! 1337 plum AK wit tacticool sidez folderz.

My frustration level has clearly shot up a notch. I thought this thread was for posting pictures of your gun, not asking questions about various upgrades. Arnie's does have a section for that...

Anyway, imaginary +1 to you, Yeager for your AK/Galil/sweeting looking AEG.