AK & Variants Picture Thread

Yep, that's exactly where I got it from, too. Ting is the MAN! :D

As for the cost, it was a bit more than it should have been. I was originally hoping to make an Inokatsu AKS-74U, but they had the front set on back order, so after waiting for a while and getting the receiver parts, I just caved in and bought the AK-74 parts individually. It gave me an excuse to buy real-steel grips, too. :D

Edited by TheKurodaVagrant
  • Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

does anyone has tings msn or aim handler? I bought a wood grip from him about a week ago and have heard from him since I sent the money. I know hes good for, Ive bought one from him already he just usually keeps in contact a little better.

I think he might be away. I've dropped him an email and I know someone else has as well with no reply. He normally responds the next day. His blog hasn't been updated with the latest Ino releases either.

Edit: Beaten by Kuroda

Edited by Hoppum

Yeah Ting can be busy but just be patient Ting is the man! I lost my frontsight pin and he sent one for free to me :D

Thx alot Medic, do u know what vests they use and where i can buy them?

Ive also desided to paint my PASGT helmet in OD and see wha it looks like.

Thx alot Medic, do u know what vests they use and where i can buy them?

Ive also desided to paint my PASGT helmet in OD and see wha it looks like.

no prob

they had the vests made in theatre by the sewing shop on the FOB, remind me next year and i'll nab a couple lol

There is no better weapon than the Kalashnikov, its a symbol for win and terror and has a great feel when you hold it (if its built in good steel and wood)

So say trow the Colt and get a AK :)

As ive said many times, the 7.62x39 ammo doesent go in a AK74.

You proboly thought you bought AK74 mags but those are AKM bakelite mags wich are for AKM and AK47

The AK74 mags are more straight and not as bendt as the AKM/47 mags.

Actually I THOUGHT I bought bakelite mags period. Which I did. Nice try at being a cock but you fail :(

Actually I THOUGHT I bought bakelite mags period. Which I did. Nice try at being a cock but you fail :(

You used a AKM bakelite mag for a AK74 its the wrong mag, all bakelite mags arent the same you know.

Nice AK ubar, what brand is it? also nice mags, have u converted any?

Edited by GRIM!

lol i love it when some random comes in a mentions the fact our "Airsoft" guns fire plastic balls... we all know that the difference is us AK fans love making our airsoft guns as realistic as possible and thats why we argue about what magazines go with what gun because people make the mistakes of using 7.62 mags on a 5.45 compatible weapon and other little mistakes which the Average Joe wouldn't spot.

So let boys be boys and lets argue if somethings wrong. Armashites let things slip we wont :D

Edited by Sammyc

GRIM, knock it off. You seem to be deliberately trying to annoy, and I won't tolerate that.

The rest of you: try hitting the report button before turning to abuse and you might not fall foul of the forum rules. We moderate the forum for you. Any more abuse and I'll start suspending people.

FW200: Just now when my Airsoft buddys parents drove me home his dad left me just the same AK bayonet to try on my AK but it didint really fit since i have a AKM (dont knife if the knofe was too rusty od if its only for 74) but i noticed that the knife and knife case didint had the same markings, the knife had the "Star" logo and the case has the Izmash "triangle"

Is it mixed or is it ment to be like that? :S seems odd to me

Edited by GRIM!

It's mismatched, star is for tula and triangle is for Izhmash..

It's an AKM/Ak-74 bayonet, it will work on both, on the Ak-74 it will hang onto the front lug and on the AKM onto the rear lug at the gasblock.

So I don't know why it didn't fit..

:)

Edited by FW200