AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Based on a TM AK47, nothing too special on the outside, "tac" grip from a JG AK RIS, G&P railed foregrips, Black stock from a TM Beita Spetz, Guarder ribbed Steel receiver cover and slant muzzle brake. Inside's got a bit of work put into it, Genuine Systema Gearset, Systema metal spring guide with bearings, Area 1000 metal bushings, Guarder SP?? spring, Prometheus AK length inner barrel, and blue Prometheus soft type bucking. Shoots straight as a laser, and yeah, that's the TM warning sticker on there still :P sign of quality that is.

IMG_0619.jpg

many thanks go out to ledpocket for getting me the G&P railed grips, I may even be tempted to get the King Arms Stock Adaptor to put the Prime Crane Stock on :D

The G&P foregrip set didn't go on as smooth as I had hoped, but nothing a hammer and some cursing couldn't fix ;)

Edited by lineman66

Are there any major physical problems with the rk103/104 other than the stock tangs? Can they be reinforced (beforehand) to prevent snapping?

I'm seeing quite a few of them in this thread... they look great for the price. Nice wood on the rk47, too :)

Edited by benplaut