AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Crunchy, get an Element AK74 Full stock body and an ACM Romanian sidefolder stock, and that gun will look damn good.

Hey, can anyone link me to a airsoft site or anysite that will sell me a ACM Romanian sidefolding stock that would fit an airsoft AK? Ive been searching...and does anyone have a link to the wooden donkey ###### foregrips, i cant seem to find a airsoft compatable set of those either >_<.

Not any more so than the real AIM grips... Romanian wood isn't exactly stellar, even new.

I mean the shape isint as it should be, and the texture isint straight. It looks as bad as their "AKM wood" wich only was 47 wood with a glued square block on XD

The RS Romanian grip is hawt! im ordering a Romanian wood furniture set next week, its used so it will have that nice "worn" look :D

then ill sell my inokatsu wood.

DONT SHEAP OUT TCB. Get a KA ATLEAST. Make it look SUPER SECHSY. Not mediocre. Hell inokatsu comes with EVERYTHING you need for 158 shipped. Check out redwolf.Good luck!

yeah TCB if you allready got the pimp handguard lets go all the way and pimp it

Heres the Inokatsu reciver kit http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=21392

not so expensive either :)