AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is looking good :) tried polishing the pistol grip now its dyed? that can sometimes bring the dyed colour out a bit more on the matte finish ones

Oh and don't try to dye the CYMA pistol grip because it will shrink and not fit the AEG

hehe did that to a vfc bakelite mag at one point internals wouldnt fit back in

Edited by snorkelman
is looking good :) tried polishing the pistol grip now its dyed? that can sometimes bring the dyed colour out a bit more on the matte finish ones

hehe did that to a vfc bakelite mag at one point internals wouldnt fit back in

it's now about 10mm too short. I'm just glad i had a spare :)

what do you recommend for the polishing?

it's now about 10mm too short. I'm just glad i had a spare :)

what do you recommend for the polishing?

something mildly abrasive t-cut type polish for metallic paint finishes is about as strong as Id go or belgum alu (plain old toothpaste would even do but its messy)

even just burnish it with a bit of soft cloth (rub it hard enough so you can hear it squeak -ooer missus)

Lovely AK's! Got the Inokatsu AKM myself :)

My GF took some pics of me in the studio with my Afgan rebel gear along with my Inokatsu AIMS

gar3qp2.jpggar1ce6.jpg

gar4jo1.jpggar5xh1.jpg

Im gonna go get the gear some dirt and dust once the rain have stopped and the sand got dry outside :P

Making us smile as always GRIM! :D Whats the best way to do receiver wear do you guys think? i was going to let mine go naturally but most wear is don't by firing vibration which would take millions of years of airsofting. I'm thinking doing a little after each game...

Try leaving it outside over night, also clean it regularly, lastly skirmish *fruitcage* hard! The more you throw yourself and your equipment around like you're in a real combat zone the more realistic the game is and the better you'll look.

*Disclaimer*

Do not skirmish hard if you only have a plastic gun as it will snap in half.

'M15A4 CARBINE' your luck your not in the *generic Americanski assault rifle* thread you get flamed for seeking knowledge :P I'm assuming you referring to the cleaning rod in your picture, it comes out and you would clean a real gun with it ;) Dont clean your airsofts with it though, that would be very bad. If thats not what your referring too give us a more closer picture and we will be happy to help.......unlike the *generic Americanski assault rifle* thread

To cyber- I've more or less done all those ;) Not left it out all night but i have got it wet and muddy which has rusted a few parts what do you mean by clean it roughtly though? Sandpaper, a old cloth etc?

Edited by Fin

NEW DBOYS AKSU NEWS! If you replace the mag catch with a cyma or a marui one it will accept other mags, saving you time instead of filing the dboys one down :D Ok not news but good to know, i just painfully put the cyma one on and now the G&P, VFC and star mags all fit

DarkLite... that is pure sechs.  Everything nice and sturdy in the hand?

Oh yes, very much so. Pity it's not mine - I just painted her and fixed her - the owner had some issues with the reciever latch and wanted a H-hop in her.

Now, she shoots 6mm groups at 5m. It's insane.