AK & Variants Picture Thread

ive installed a element metal body, and now my top cover starts to come loose and fall off when i fire, has anyone else had anything like this happen, its not very practical to have it fall off in game, luckily i now have another 74 as backup.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please don't camo it.

Haha, I probably won't camo it like my MP5. If this was a modernized AK74 with the polymer furniture, I might as would have.

This is only my 2nd day of owning the AK, and it's already being 'raped.'

2001052273522148304_rs.jpg

2001005375293146706_rs.jpg

2001030971420916298_rs.jpg

2001039168992076919_rs.jpg

On a more serious note, I'm not going to be adding anything else to this. I am however, will eventually give a 'worn' finish look to it.

The suppressor/light combo above was partially inspired by the Iranian mission episode from "The Unit." I am by no means endorsing the TV series...as it started going south.

It's one of those modified chicoms manufactured by China for foreign consumption, I added the fastex buckles.

*edit, it fits x6 AK74 5.45mm mags (a bit tight) or x3 AK47 7.62mm mags

Edited by srpg
But I have to admit, the ergonomics and iron sights suck when compared to the AR series.

You have got to be kidding...AR sights suck compared to AK sights, in real and in airsoft. In airsoft you stick the front sight on what you want to shoot and hay presto its better than any scope, red dot or anything else. A 'O' is easier to aim with than a 'W' to say the least and peep hole sights take forever to aim with.

And Yay plum gunners :D

Not so good pic of me in the safezone from yesterdays game but hey its a AK! :P

safezwx1.jpg

btw does anyone know where to buy realsteel bakelite AKM mags for a fair prise? I think i only seen on russmilitary but they are too expensive i think...