AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I own a D Boys M4 and the body is amazing! High quality metal, no pot metal in sight.

Yeah, and the moon is made of cheese...

There are ZERO airsoft m4's in existence that are not made out of pot metal.

You AK fans seem to forget that at least you guys can buy your guns in STEEL flavor, ie a real metal. :rolleyes:

Edited by Magsz
You AK fans seem to forget that at least you guys can buy your guns in STEEL flavor, ie a real metal. :rolleyes:

Welllllllll were ahead of the curve you see..........Now days you see your average amramlite fan bragging his carry handle doesn’t fall of anymore because its all metal, while on the other side of the safe zone us AK fans are having competitions on who can knock a tree down with the butt of there gun first :P

well technicly its a full sized folding stock. I bet if somone tried they could make one with a large type battery

i know very well that it is a full folder, but it still has a chunk missing to accomodate the scope mount when folded, so it wouldnt be able to fit anything more than a mini. plus there would be the problem of wires in the folding mech (although i think VFC did overcome this with a bit of cleverness on their SCAR)

I just got my side mount for my AK and its not locking to place. Its a Kalash and the mount is a real steel. I noticed that there are washers where the locking mechanism is at, if I add another one would it lock?

Thanks and have a merry Christmas you ak lovers, haha.

Email G&G at b2b@guay2.com. Explain situation, possibly with pics. They will probably offer to sell you a replacement for about $90 shipped to the US, if not they will offer to give you one free. Depends on the situation of breakage and how nicely you ask.

Edited by RSP1

I'm already working out a deal for an ICS barrel and already have a real AKM gas block, front sight, and slant muzzle. I'm like that too, accuracy nut, I just don't say anything much. I forgot to mention in my post that it was going to eventually be an AIM and an AKM as soon as I track down a Romanian palm swell lower handguard.