AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He never mentioned they're all his property.

He didn't even mention at least one of them being his property.

Hell, he didn't even mention it are airsoftweapons. Maybe it's just a funny newyearswish from a AK47.net he thought everyone here would like.

/edit: ok wolfstein, I couldn't smell it ;)

Edited by VAN MEULDER
He never mentioned they're all his property.

He didn't even mention at least one of them being his property.

Hell, he didn't even mention it are airsoftweapons. Maybe it's just a funny newyearswish from a AK47.net he thought everyone here would like.

Maybe there's a monster in your closet.

They're all his.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...p;#entry1602941

AKMS w/ Real Steel Russian Handguards & Converted 40rnd magazine.

DSC02053.jpg

DSC02059.jpg

AKS-74n w/ Real Steel Russian Handguards & Gastube, Converted Izhmash magazine, Kobra Red Dot & Tourniquet.

DSC02067.jpg

DSC02072.jpg

AKS-74Un w/ Real Steel Vented Russian Handguards & Converted East German magazine.

DSC02050.jpg

Maybe there's a monster in your closet.

They're all his.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...p;#entry1602941

HOLY *beep* !

I knew those AKs were his, but hes got other weapontypes to??

amazing collection jebus! :punk:

got around to fitting the little ring on the front of the lower handguards, on my newly aquired wood for my beita

DSC00684.jpg

DSC00685.jpg

AKM Progress Report:

Blink43va and I were working on the stock for my AKM yesterday, and are almost finished today!

Here are some pics!

Comparing the Guarder stock to a Romanian wood stock:

100_0569.jpg

Goofing around:

100_0570.jpg

100_0571.jpg

Mein poor hands:

100_0572.jpg

More pics of the final product later!

Hey all,

can you guys help me score some real deal Romanian AIM grips? maybe even a gas tube and folding wire stock?

im going to buy my first Ak and i was looking into getting the VFC AIMS. the VFC AIMS looks great but im definitely swapping out those bright orange grips with some real deal dark/red ones. possibly some more parts with RS ones too.

can some of you AK experts that all have RS accesories on your AK's post a list of some reliable/good sites to purchase from? for now im searching on gunbroker and so far found, Romanian AKM sling, Romanian ak47 rear sight, Romanian AIM/AKM stock set(gas tube with upper hand guard, forward grip, marble pistol grip, AKM wooden stock.), and a couple auctions for a steel wire stock.

will i be able to swap out some of those parts without modification on the VFC? im sure ill have to modify the butt stock, and possibly the lower forward grip?

sry for the long post -_-

thanks

OK:

First, Ak pistol grips WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT HEAVY MODIFICATION but it has be known as people in Poland I have heard do this to their aks. You need 2 grips to do so and basically dremel 2/3 of both and slap together with bondo.

Second, For wood I use akforum.net.

Wire stock I see no real value to it since you already have one, it will look and feel pretty much the same let alone prbly a B*** to mod to your VFC by taking apart the rear trunnion possibly. The only person I know that has done it on a Guarder kit was Shroomalistic.

Last, if you are paying for anything more than 50$ for a full stock, grip set of wood your being ripped off as the parts kit for the RS weapons are around 100.

Good luck as you can see I working on putting Romy AKM wood on mine and the stock is a B****

-dookieboy

Edited by dookieboy

oh, no no im not going to be using the actual marble ak pistol grip, im just listing it there lol.

thanks though

EDIT*

and wait, if im paying 50+ bucks for a full set when their really 100, how would i be being ripped off again?

the set thats on gunbroker includes the upper hand guard with matching gas tube, lower forward grip, full stock, and a pistol grip for 75. is that bad?

Edited by 0nslaught
oh, no no im not going to be using the actual marble ak pistol grip, im just listing it there lol.

thanks though

EDIT*

and wait, if im paying 50+ bucks for a full set when their really 100, how would i be being ripped off again?

the set thats on gunbroker includes the upper hand guard with matching gas tube, lower forward grip, full stock, and a pistol grip for 75. is that bad?

very bad if its romanian! the whole gun minus reciever is 100 bucks :P