• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:D cheers

understandable i guess, for bigger caliber = better :P:P

the wood handgaurds look so much better then the original beita handgaurds for sure

lol, bigger caliber is better XD

Its the only reason Im holding out for the Scar H

A small request, can you take the picture of the stock unfolded?

Some posing pix w the PMC gear and AIMS with RealSteel stock, lower handguard upper vented handguard and drummag.

-snip-

How much modding did you have to do to get the real steel coat-hanger stock to fit?

How much modding did you have to do to get the real steel coat-hanger stock to fit?

he said Inokatsu has them pre-installed? im not sure. i have seen pictures of this process and it does not look easy.....your def. going to need to saw off lots of steel from the real steel stock to fit.

I need a couple questions answered if you don't mind:

1. How is the muzzle break attached, is it pinned on or just screwed down?

2. The gas block and front sight is screwed on not pinned on right?

3. How is the quality of the wiring?

1&2. Muzzle break and the whole front kit disassembles just like TM AK47.

3. The wiring is OK, but not the best. It's the stiff type, not silicone coated.

I've been crafting real wood parts for my baby for a week now, and learned that most of the Cyma's pot metal is really soft, I already broke the front sling loop while dissassembling the front parts.

lol, bigger caliber is better XD

Its the only reason Im holding out for the Scar H

A small request, can you take the picture of the stock unfolded?

lol, same here :D

sure thing, i took a few, but it's very cloudy and dark right now, so didn't get to many good ones, i'll try again tomorrow

these were somewhat decent

IM000317sm.jpg

IM000319sm.jpg

Base gun was a JG B-F spetz, v-tech wood handgaurds and element red brick pistolgrip (needs abit of filling to fit G&P bodies) metal body and stock are G&P, unfortunatly the metal JG parts finish is somewhat off...i'm gonna try and fit the rearsight to the G&P regular metal topcover and source a TM or better looking selector switch. i wonder how that cyma steel sopmod ak kit is. For the price it might be worth picking up just for the selector switch if it's any good.

Sturgis it looks like a polish WZOR-88 (or ONYX), if you get the Romanian folding stock (which is actually the east German pattern) and a stamped receiver your within the scale of norms ;)

who needs norms :P

actually, i like the romanian stocks, but looking at them on the RSOV site, i don't think they will be able to fit the G&P body... :(

as for a stamped receiver, the one on it is metal and basicly brandnew, so i don't think i'll be getting different soon :)

who needs norms :P

actually, i like the romanian stocks, but looking at them on the RSOV site, i don't think they will be able to fit the G&P body... :(

as for a stamped receiver, the one on it is metal and basicly brandnew, so i don't think i'll be getting different soon :)

You could probably sell the body straight on for roughly the price of the element stamped receiver. The East German pattern stock (which everyone calls Romanian for some reason) requires you to cut off the bits holding on the stock tangs, assuming that was the problem you were thinking about.

Who needs norms? Without norms the world would explode! :P

lol :D

the thing is, the G&P body tangs are on sideways, from what i can remember of TM AKs is that they are on the top and bottom side...

i'll look at the element receivers when im going through rsov in awhile. but i thought i heard the element ones aren't all that good?

i love G&P metal bodies, have them on my ARs to and they haven't failed me yet.

darklite: would krylon work?

Edited by sturgis
It seems to very oddly, i tried to install mine on my old cyma 47s and it didnt fit. I sold it on to iloveics and it fitted his perfectly :S

For the price its worth beating it into the shape you want, there also good quality :)

odd, but chinese stuff has the habit of pulling tricks like that i have come to experience, that's why i went with the G&P in the first place, only to find it difffers abit from the TM lol

got some pictures of the onyx? what caliber does it have?

You could probably sell the body straight on for roughly the price of the element stamped receiver. The East German pattern stock (which everyone calls Romanian for some reason) requires you to cut off the bits holding on the stock tangs, assuming that was the problem you were thinking about.

Who needs norms? Without norms the world would explode! :P

The stock sold on airsoft sites IS Romanian... East German uses a different pattern.

at end of the day sturgis if its you're gun you're paying and you're happy, who gives a *fruitcage* :) If you're not attempting to replicate a 100% factory variant then go with what works for you.

Good to hear the element grip worked out after all (even if it did take bit of fettling) Far as getting a colour match goes Id go along with darklite and say just strip the finish off the non matching parts then spray em flat black.

true, it wasn't my intention to build a factory variant, otherwise i wouldn't have gone with a beita spetznaz :P

i like it, it says AK when you see it, though it's different enough from your run of the mill AK :)

though a romanian stock would be nice :)

actually a good idea to just refinnish them, saves some pennies, just wondering if a krylon finish chips easily?

Edited by sturgis
The stock sold on airsoft sites IS Romanian... East German uses a different pattern.

If u mean the one on RSOV and most sited its romanian copy not real romanian

The eastgerman is exactly the same only shaped some difrent.

Edit pix

Romanian

198_Romanian_Side_Folding_Stock.jpg

Eastgerman

103699_thumb.JPG

Edited by GRIM!