AK & Variants Picture Thread

odd, but chinese stuff has the habit of pulling tricks like that i have come to experience, that's why i went with the G&P in the first place, only to find it difffers abit from the TM lol

got some pictures of the onyx? what caliber does it have?

I've never found pics of it on the net, but i have a picture from a un-named book ;)

wzor.jpg

Edited by Fin
  • Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If u mean the one on RSOV and most sited its romanian copy not real romanian

The eastgerman is exactly the same only shaped some difrent.

Edit pix

Romanian

198_Romanian_Side_Folding_Stock.jpg

Eastgerman

103699_thumb.JPG

Well duh..offcourse they're not real Romanian.. <_<

EDIT : Nevermind.

Very nice AKSU :) Too bad for the "91" (I saw that VFC also produce AKSU with "84" marking... damn, I need this very one).

I was a little dissapointed in the '91 marking myself, but it beats having it dremeled off. I've had markings that aren't trademarks removed forcefully before so I was glad to see it there. Doesn't bother me - I just decided to go for a more 90's Russian look than an 80's Soviet one - hence the Kobra. Perhaps a PBS will follow.

aksukobrablue2.jpg

Real hot mines arriving this week :D I orderd RS russian wood too from russmilitary but they havent charged me yet :S Mailed Oleg without any response :/

Thats because they are so cheap for what you get, RMW is same maker as for Guarder and Inokatsu :D Only RMW have the best prices.

Mailed Oleg without any response :/

The chance that they will answer your mails is like 5%, I only received an answer once (and I emailed them a lot in the past :rolleyes: )

Thats because they are so cheap for what you get, RMW is same maker as for Guarder and Inokatsu :D Only RMW have the best prices.

Indeedy :) , I was one of those fancy boys that paid lots of $$$ for a Guarder Aks-74 kit 3-4 years ago. But hell, it was the coolest Ak for sale then :D

it upsets me that everytime i come into the AK Picture thread its just lots of talk!! MORE PICTURES!! ahhhhhhhh

Dah! Not the best pics put you dont get much natural light at night.....or living in devon generally ;)

Anyway My plum AKS with Plum bayonet

and my kalsh AKSU (with a new bolt), you can also see the handguards are darker in this pic. The grip on it used to be a element brown one but the work i did on it makes it lok the right colour (cant really see in pic)

a1.jpg

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

Hehe lol, but did you also pay with card? what hapend when you did it and how long did it take? :)

I always use my Visa card when buying from FSU, normally it takes a week between ordering and receiving my stuff.

here we go sammy:

finished the aksu for my girlfriend :D

pinkladyfv7.jpg

she is happy, so i dont feel to bad about doing that

not gonna lie bro, thats a little scary. just color the mag and you'll be okay.

in fact, you should make the mag and handguard zebra print to match. then your girlfriend could be a stylish ak slinger at the least.

not gonna lie bro, thats a little scary. just color the mag and you'll be okay.

in fact, you should make the mag and handguard zebra print to match. then your girlfriend could be a stylish ak slinger at the least.

i put some fur over the mag to see what it look like, didnt look good to me, thats why i left the mag...

You know, what would be REALLY awesome is a fur-lined forgrip :D

I'd buy one of those...especially for those cold, winter months.

it IS a fake fluffy zebra fur :D

furrrrroy3.jpg