AK & Variants Picture Thread

tbh I dont consider the pot metal on the kalash bolt any weaker than anyone elses pot metal, if its taken a serious knock etc during shipping its not going to take a lot to finish it off but outside of that mine has held up fine and machined nicely when I restyled it to AKSU shape.

Rear trunnion would be nice to see being offered in steel (milled or investment cast either direct from dboys themselves or as a third party part) theres no real avoiding putting stress on a stock locking mech.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Strange on the problems you guys are getting with the kalash rifles. Do you both have RK02s? I have the 03 and I've been folding/unfolding the stock as well as slamming the bolt forward quite alot and I don't see any sign of those parts breaking. Maybe its a problem specific to the 02s?

tru.... its for clipping on the carabina on my belt when empty, or extracting from pouches...( what magpuls were desgined for)

R

Hm, that's an idea for temporary mag dumping that I hadn't considered...

hardgame45- Perhaps you might want to change or delete your first post before it becomes permanently ingrained in your history. You made absolutely no sense there. :P

hardgame45- Perhaps you might want to change or delete your first post before it becomes permanently ingrained in your history. You made absolutely no sense there. :P

Simple, he thought all AKs comes in fixed stocks. Beyond noobish, but let's be nice. ;)