AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Heres a real AK pic (not RS just many massacred aks :P) :P First Dboys Kalash SU, RMW AKMS, RMW AKM and Marui/Cyma AK47 and anothermarui/cyma ak and my AIMs but they didint fit the pic :P Im the one on the right fixing something XD

I was assembling my friends RMW AKM and was gonna chnage spring on the SU but didint got time that night exept putting a Guarder sling on it :P

dscf0659jj1.jpg

Also Took a pic on the new Wafflemags that came w our Rsov order, they looked pretty cool on the AIMS imo but the idea was to use em on my AKM wen i get Ultimak.

aimsfl9.jpg

Edited by GRIM!
Check the pics, it costs near £1000 (without a mag) and yet it lacks any of the indentations on the receiver of the real things, also I've heard the outer barrel is a little crappy, for that kind of money I'd want something pretty damn good, not an approximation...

Ah, thanks for the explanation. Have any sources or additional info?

is that the JG "svd" ? no offence if it isnt but what a good idea

It started off as a JG SVD, the back end is a CYMA gearbox, with ACM wood kit and receiver... :)

As for the RPK stock... If I see one going second hand I might have a look into it... :)

And for reference... Chinese AK drum mags are proper PROPER Dogger! Neiher of the two we bought worked at first! :(