AK & Variants Picture Thread

maybe as time go's by, I just put out 300 bucks yesterday at evike so I wont be buying nothin else for a while. I got the jg svd so I can use the parts from it for the rpk. Its a akm flashhider, I gave my barrel nut to my cousin a couple months ago, regretting it now. I also bought the JG folding stock beita and starting my akms-u conversion. (300 for the cyma glock aep, jg svd, jg beita, and a 590mm tight bore for the rpk)

So far heres what I got

RPK_032sm.jpg

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hehh :)

well, I love the Vintorez and this is the closest I can get without modification, or customization.

It almost has the same length (894 mm, mine is 88mm) as the realsteel. I only need a PSO1 style scope now... :]

Edited by waxxer

Doesn't look realistic but hell I like it. Must be very easy to carry and use in the field. yes? I like the suppressor too.

I really wish some of those companies like star/MAG/G&P make some short 20rd AK mags in mid capacity though. I hate high caps. :(

The wood color stock looks somewhat out of place though.

thats because its the JG SVD Dragunov stock. :P

Im workin on a realsteel, umm I mean realwood though, or maybe Ill repaint it.

Doesn't look realistic but hell I like it. Must be very easy to carry and use in the field. yes? I like the suppressor too.

Its a 35 round lo-cap and yes, its easy to carry. :)

stock, receiver, GB are from a JG SVD, foregrip and front is from JG Beta.

the whole gun is ACM.

nope, the suppressor is a King Arms 245/40. :]

almost done with the AKM ,just waiting for the new laminated wood now

gallery_5242_978_221774.jpg

i also have to brush down the metal on the new body and cover to match the worn look on the rest of the gun

The rest of the pics

Is that the element receiver kit?

almost done with the AKM ,just waiting for the new laminated wood now

i also have to brush down the metal on the new body and cover to match the worn look on the rest of the gun

The rest of the pics

But what about the gas block and the front sight post? They look nothing like those found on AKMs... The rest looks great, though :D