AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<<They make them in locaps, made by a chinese company and available from various places.>>

link perhapse? I've been to Redwolf, WGC, UNCo, and War4 and I don't see them. Unless the case is that i'm blind as a n00bling bat, which you know, has happened before

<<They make them in locaps, made by a chinese company and available from various places.>>

link perhapse? I've been to Redwolf, WGC, UNCo, and War4 and I don't see them. Unless the case is that i'm blind as a n00bling bat, which you know, has happened before

Airsoft128 has stocked them. They're the mags that come standard with the JG SVD clone.

And here's my AK, my SVD, and my CZ75:

PICT0025.jpg

AtoZ SVD, firing at 492 with .2g BBs, thanks to a few tweaks here and there.

CA SLR015 turned into an early model AKS74. I need to get a video of it firing up, it sounds pretty wicked since I installed an aluminum piston head. Real AK foregrips, real AK stock, real AK sling, real AK trigger guard, planning to install real AK gas tube system and other niceties.

KWA CZ75 with CZ wood grips and a metal slide. It needs an upgraded recoil spring and a stiffer hammer spring to function properly, if you can get those for me let me know. I've cut down the hammer to avoid pinches and I'm working on refinishing the control surfaces with gun bluing.

SBP---> Mind telling us how you made that AKM thing you have? It's pretty awsome! Where did you get the recoil pad for the folding sotck. Or a better question might be, where did you get that stamped receiver that takes an underfolder?

Thanks for the comment :P .

It's a Guarder AKM kit, real steel hand guards, AKMS under folder & recoil pad ( got a couple from FSU http://www.rusmilitary.com/html/c-deact_furniture.htm ).

I modified the receiver from full stock to under folder, and believe me I'll never do it again :D, it's a pain in the *albatross*.

Nice Beryls Johnboy, but aren't you missing the top rail?

And where did you get the beryl handguards? I'm not about to get an RS one to mod.

The rails are an optional extra and most of those rifles in service don't have them, at least not all the time. The handguards were simply bought directly from the manufacturer.