AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some fantastic AK's here chaps! I recently acquired a VFC AKS74U and not regretted it even though there's been a sudden influx of AKS74U clones on the market!

IMG_3115a.jpg

The AK47 is the TM variety, currently sporting real wood foregrips and pistol grip however the stock is plastic (as i've yet to get round to filing the inside of the wood stock to fit my large battery). Since I took this photo I lost the screw which held the front sight on and its currently being held on with some warhammer poly cement, great deals of faith and some black tape! If anybody can source a screw for the front sight send me a message.

my ak,

picture001de8.jpg

i have to get a picture up of it now, that one is kinda outta date, but i likes the black.

i went for the rainbow six vegas ak, so i bought a CYMA, by the way, the one photo'd is a TM, and put a real wood kit on it, plus the scope, mount, and silencer on it. that TM above will become some thing else, i don't know what yet... its a toss up between a full wood and metal RPK kit or a groovy looking pakistani ak i saw on tele, with green grips folding stock, GP-30 nade launcher and wee speztnez mags.

internally the TM is all sexed up.

P-E, for god's sake put the AK74 muzzle break back on, the best thing about that gun is it looks pretty mean, why not make it look meaner by putting the most brutal looking muzzle break ever back on?

and alakadan, whats it a hybrid of? it just looks like an early AKM with an AK74 mag.

edit: looks great eitherway, and summut tells me thats not a real steel mag, so what brand is it and what did you do to it?

Edited by my_plague_666