• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From my MPi KM build

AA-AKMBuild.jpg

What the finished product should look like, but better as I haven't finished acquiring the necessary parts

AA-MPiKMAKM.jpg

AA-MPiKMS74AK74.jpg

MPi KMS74

AA-MPiKM103AK103.jpg

MPi KM103

AA-RK103AK103.jpg

AK74

All, base gun is G&G RK103. Blue thing on the reciever is a steel plate to replace the broken lower stock tang. For the MPi's , still need a pistol girp, color Brick red and bakelite mags 7.62 and 5.45.

I have a couple full-stocks, and have had a couple folding stocks...normally I prefer full for batteries, but guns like VFC dont take batts in the stock, so you lose NOTHING by getting a folding stock version...

whihc brings me onto this question:

could wires be passed through the big lower stock tang thingy so that i could fit a large batt if i a. hollowed out the VFC or RS furnatureor brought inok furnature

OO not used to that term. We call it "DIP" eh ive tried it not a fan. then again I messed up and it dripped down my throat and I gagged like a slut that is new on the job

its not the same, snus is packed in small bags and it cant drip down your throat, well ok it can..but you have to be really clumsy

got it when i was in sweden, its not common here...and i think its prohibited to send it outside sweden...but if sb could send me a pack :D

Well to be fair we only see the same stuff from the same people most of the time!! we need more people to get into the AKs and none of the railed ###### either!!

not the same stuff, in my pic there are 2 new ak´s

how about this:

dscn3336hk2fh2.jpg

good old 47 with nice rs wood and rpk mag

don't think i have posted it here....