AK & Variants Picture Thread

whats SRC?

Still you cant call something whats its not. For it to be a AKM you will allways need a AKM reciver end of discussion.

Stop being a ###### and get over yourself. It's designated an AKMS by SRC, and so he's justified in calling it that. Is SRC right? No, but it doesn't matter, it's all semantics.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wasent yelling i was only saing it was a 47 and not AKM, there is a diferense just as there a diferense on a Ford Mustang and a Ford Fiesta

It is a AK47SU (if i have to name it), no matter what that brand tells it is, a Ak47 will allways be a AK47 and a AKM will allways be a AKM and not reverse.

His reply was in no way mean.

He was just informing him.

I'd rather be informed than oblivious to what gun I own.

Some people are really thin skinned on airsoft forums.

Thx finaly someone that udnerstands.

So lack of AK pix heres my Inokatsu AIMS and my AKM ;) RealSteel Romainan stock and Drummag, will be reciving RealSteel Romanian AIM furniture set and steel ventilated upper handguard this week too hopefully :D RS parts are fun!^^

cimg1179hw8.th.jpg

(sry for big pix but havent got PS installed yet)

Im not gonna do anything but inform you that that is a AK74 with 7.62 bakelitemag with black paint and AKM flashhider.

Do you people think it scary when i tell you the truth about ur AK's or what? Its like youre living in a imaginary world.

And Iloveics you have 2 AK's if i dont remember wrong you have all the parts to build a propper AKM and AK74, why dont you? It would look alot better and realistic :) I could help you tell what parts should be where and so if you want?

Im not gonna do anything but inform you that that is a AK74 with 7.62 bakelitemag with black paint and AKM flashhider.

Do you people think it scary when i tell you the truth about ur AK's or what? Its like youre living in a imaginary world.

And Iloveics you have 2 AK's if i dont remember wrong you have all the parts to build a propper AKM and AK74, why dont you? It would look alot better and realistic :) I could help you tell what parts should be where and so if you want?

LOL you just can't help yourself can you?

My ak's are MY AK's NOT YOURS. I think most people will agree there hawt, even if there not 100% accurate to RS, and whats the problem anyway?( The mags would feed , eg 7.62 in stamped and milled reciever) who are you to say you know EVERY SINGLE ak variant EVER.

Also I don't have all the parts if your going to get arsey ,which you will........... I don't have a correct AKM Gas block.

Fair play if you want your ak's to be all realistic, but I Doubt many people in this thread would give a toss if my AKM has an AK74 gasblock.

EDIT: Also Mr accurate, the foregrip on my AKM isn't from an ak74 surely you knew this?

EDIT AGAIN: Also you clearly failed to notice that the front sight is not an ak74 front sight.

Edited by iloveics

Yeah, cos your not taking it seriously.

You know the CONSTANT corrections to peoples ak's.

EDIT: You know i'm going to start posting pics of my ak47 with a 74 flashhider on it, claiming it's an ak74, just to anoy you :)

Edited by iloveics

Not every airsofter is a Mil-Sim'er.

EDIT:

Grim, I also find your comments pretty degrading to my AKM<<<<<<<

We can't all aford to buy a nice shiney realistic inokatsu, which is 100% accurate to an AKM out the box.

Where as I have put many hours of work into my AKM, and its only cost about £130 so far.

You need to get over yourself, and start appriciating the hard work some of us have to put into our ak's.

Edited by iloveics

Sigh. Who cares?

It's all semantics in the end. Why do people have no objection to CYMA calling their AK-47 a CM.028, yet half a page's worth of arguing over receiver types and gas blocks? Because they can't put down and complain about and (4 letters) off CYMA?

Edited by k30dxedle

putting white pastic BBs and an electric motor in it isnt very realistic either :P

personally I propose two AK threads

An AnalAnorak AK thread for those who want to discuss the minutae amongst themselves in a freindly manner

An AverageJoe AK thread for those who want to post pics of their AKs whatever they look like

Im not averse to posting in either

however if we continue to have one thread, then unless someone specifically invites/seeks criticisms/enlightenments as to the accuracy of their AK? its nobodies business to go correcting them

Snorkelman always makes me laugh, that's a great idea too. Shame you'd need the same for every topic here :rolleyes: the Seals topic the other night was a joke before it got deleted...

Anyway, have you seen the things that people do to real AK's? They hardly come from an elitist background!

This is absurd. Stop responding to Grim! if you don't like his comments.

It's your choice to post guns which don't conform to real standards, and it's pretty much a given that he will respond with corrections.

If you don't want to have your gun criticized for inaccuracies, simply don't post it. If you want people to see your gun, but it's not 100% accurate, fine. Post it, read Grim!'s comments, but don't respond. He will only post once per gun if you don't goad him.

It seems clear to me that there are members who frequent the thread who have strong personal convictions that make them emphasize realism in their collections; that's fine, and I like it. If you are the opposite and prefer to use the AK as a base for your own personal creations, that's also ok.

When you see a post you disagree with, unless you have an objective response like, "Mr. A, I'm sorry to say but you are wrong in saying the AK-74M has a milled receiver", you probably shouldn't post. You should really only respond to pictures with praise unless the poster explicitly asks for suggestions. After all, isn't that what we post for?

If you don't want to have your gun criticized for inaccuracies, simply don't post it

You should really only respond to pictures with praise unless the poster explicitly asks for suggestions

Then make your mind up. They ask for an accuracy rating by all means tell them your opinion. They dont? then talk to the hand

Again if theres only one AK thread then I see no reason why folks who 'dont want their guns criticised for innacuracies' should have to feel a need to exclude themselves from it.

It's getting *fruitcage* tiresome to see the same old blatantly obvious details being flagged like a stuck record as though its the first time anyone will ever have spotted it, or it needs to be drawn to everyones attention. Those of us who already know dont need to be told we can see it for ourselves - and those of us who arent fussed/arent asking I suspect really couldnt give a *beep*.