AK & Variants Picture Thread

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Grim- Beauty upper handguard, hurry and and install it so we can see! Your AIMS is just about my dream gun...

Appslapp- Is that the CYMA AK with the side folding stock you used as a base gun? I was thinking that it'd make a nice project. Can you give us a quick run-down on any of the problems you found with it? I'm mostly concerned about the folding stock and how solid it is. Thanks!

Does the PBS1 actually quiet it any? My U AKSU is so loud.

the foam on the inside of the silencer makes the sound "deeper" but the most noise comes from the gearbox and of the Skeleton Stock when it is unfolded and everytime you shoot you hear a metalic sound "ping ping" lol

but i use silencers only to hide longer barrels then you don´t hear any difference...

Edited by Exorcist_86
Does the PBS1 actually quiet it any? My U AKSU is so loud.

My G&G pbs-1 helps but remember the PBS-1 is not for the SU variant but the PBS-4, i had the PBS-4 for my VFC SU and it was very quiet and good so i recomend you to buy a VFC PBS-4 silencer for ur SU instead since its made for the SU and is moore silent.

Hey, why don't you let people do what they want to ? Is someone want to put a PBS1 on an AKSU... ...or 7.62 mags on an AKSU ...or AK74 gas chamber on an AKM ...or whatelse...

We all know that you like accuracy, but hey... this is airsoft.

And for your notice, look at this picture, this one and this last one and tell me what you see.

Remember, everyone is free to build his very own AK. If anyone want pieces of advises, I'm pretty sure he will ask on the right sub-forum ;)

Edited by lovecraft25

I didint tell him what to do i was informing him some facts about Silencers for wich AK's, there isa big diferense between flaming and telling people what to do and informing people.

Kinda cool silencer on those pix anyone know what silencer that is? :)

the middle one isnt an AKS74U, its a PP19-01 (basicly an updated bizon using MP5 style mags) and the first and last done look like PBS1s to me. but eitherway, for a gun that still hurls out the same piece of lead does it really matter?

still, i dont know why you'd want to silence it at all. it'd never be quiet enough to stop you being heard, personally i'm going the opposite way and looking to make my AKSU as obnoxiously loud as i possibly can, i want mine to be a thing of pure plastic spraying terror. and if i was going to buy a silencer i'd only use it to hide a tracer unit, PFI smokecap and act as an echo chamber to make it even louder, lets face it, the real steel silenced isnt exactly going to be quiet.

but still, your AK.

My G&G pbs-1 helps but remember the PBS-1 is not for the SU variant but the PBS-4, i had the PBS-4 for my VFC SU and it was very quiet and good so i recomend you to buy a VFC PBS-4 silencer for ur SU instead since its made for the SU and is moore silent.

I have the PBS 4 for my AKSU and it makes my gun sound like a woodpecker and not necessarily more quiet...must be just pot luck really!!

Thx Mick0^^

Sammyc did you have the VFC silencer?

EDIT: Took some pix of my GF with the AK i ll post em aswell since you guys liked the last pix i took my GF ;)

My two "Babes" :P

malin1wk9.jpg

malin4vz5.jpg

malin3cz1.jpg

malin2lb1.jpg

mjalin5vs2.jpg

Edited by GRIM!