AK & Variants Picture Thread

To each-es own!

I will be taking her apart today, and optimizing its performance. Ill get pics of the gearbox if possible.

I will also be "weathering" the front grips using Guinness's weathering guide!

I will probably be making an AIMS outta a CYMA AK47 and CYMA AK74 mixing parts to get the most realistic setup, along with RS parts!

Take care,

-Blink

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WTF, the element receiver sucks balls. HOW IN THE F### does it fit? Mine can't even have the selector on to work properly.. Is there anything you guys did to mka eit fit. BTW...

ELEMENT AK PARTS SUCK ########.

Same here can't get the element metal body on my TM AK47

post-46247-1195304629_thumb.jpg

TM AK47 with chinese wood

ELEMENT RECIVERS are utter $@#$. I am APPALLED they would make it not work on a friken CYMA which its practically made for. Its their %#$% QC. Well, I have the selector jerry rigged so it kinda works now not TOTALLY bad. Then going to post pics when the conversion is done. Also re stained the Dboys wood, using Guinness's AWESOME GUIDE. lol.

Here is a breakdown off ###### airsoft:

KJW>KHC>KWC>CYMA gen. 1 LPEGs > swap meet guns > ELEMENT accesories

Uh dookieboy? Perhaps it's just a lemon?

Every ELEMENT accessory I have installed has always worked perfectly,with the exception of thier black hop-up rubbers.

And yes, I've installed three AK bodies, none had issues that a quick filing couldn't deal with.

IMG_4679.jpg

IMG_4682.jpg

IMG_4684.jpg

IMG_4686.jpg

IMG_4680.jpg

Classic Army SLR-105 base

G&P Tactical conversion kit installed (metal body and whatnot)

King Arms Vltor clubfoot battery stock (six position adjustable, houses 9.6V battery)

Classic Army Noveske Krinkov style flash hider and OK products 14mm- muzzle adaptor

Star GP-30 grenade launcher

Madbull tight bore

Systema hop-up bucking

PDI 150% spring

Silent Piston head

Suprisingly decent Classic Army gearbox

An absolute beast to lug around, clocks in at around 11 pounds fully loaded. Shoots amazingly well, if a bit front heavy.

Cheers guys! especially you DL :D much appreciated.

Honestly it's actually growing on me- I'll probably distress and weather the stock a good bit, and I've got a vented top handguard a-la GRIM! inbound, add a slant muzzle and she may just be good to go!

Slainte!

Edited by Guinness