AK & Variants Picture Thread

hmm is it me or is it that nobody makes a stock for a RPK 74M? It's black and foldable unlike the normal wood butt stocks for RPK's

I was hoping to make one in the future to go with my future CM031.

sorry mate, but i doubt that's gonna happen. it'd require a whole new reciever with a different folding mech (the stock release button is in the back of the reciever rather than on the stock (like an AK74M) or the side of the reciever (like the skeleton stocked AKs), and when you consider that no airsoft company (not even VFC and inokatsu) have pulled their fingers out and made a proper RPK (with the reciever reinforcments etc) it seems unlikely that they would make a whole new folding mechanism when they cant even be bothered to rivet/weld a couple of steel rectangles on the reciever <_<

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry mate, but i doubt that's gonna happen. it'd require a whole new reciever with a different folding mech (the stock release button is in the back of the reciever rather than on the stock (like an AK74M) or the side of the reciever (like the skeleton stocked AKs), and when you consider that no airsoft company (not even VFC and inokatsu) have pulled their fingers out and made a proper RPK (with the reciever reinforcments etc) it seems unlikely that they would make a whole new folding mechanism when they cant even be bothered to rivet/weld a couple of steel rectangles on the reciever <_<

aww boohoo...well Id be all for painting a regular RPK stock black but the problem is there are no fake wood RPK stocks am I correct?

aww boohoo...well Id be all for painting a regular RPK stock black but the problem is there are no fake wood RPK stocks am I correct?

unless you butcher an SRC RPK (wannabe) then no. or you could ask a nice person in the states to send you a real steel polymer stock from KVAR which you could mod to fit your gun. not sure if he's on arnies, but misha on red alliance converted a RS stock to fit his ICS, you could ask him.

FW200:nah, that RA thread has inspired me to do my future RPK74 project with a PKM stock :D

Nothing wrong with the Donkey Shlong. Why you have to get all edjamacted pigLatin on us poor fools anyways? :D

Ahhh but you looked it up didn't ya?

And now you have yet another snappy pickup line for the ladies down at the pub eh?

"Care to see my Equuis Asinus Phalus m'dear?"

:P

Guinness, matching drunk men with drunk women for 248 years...

Naw, I learned Latin in Catholic school along with the pederasty. ;)

Why that's sad and hilarious all at once! :P

Slainte! is Irish for Cheers!

Edited by Guinness

Ok here is a photo of my two 74s, new plum mags (need converting) and unissued Ssh68 helmet :)

ab.jpg

All i need now is a RPK74 to complete my 74 collection

Also if anybody has a P1 sized Ssh68 and wants to swap for a P2 sized helmet drop me a PM

VFC AKs-74u DX limited 1st edition, full metal, full wood, serial #36, unicorn and cyma aksu's disgust me :P

n35501492_30505370_7793.jpg

n35501492_30505363_1304.jpg

n35501492_30505364_1735.jpg

n35501492_30505366_2341.jpg

n16401362_31559325_9610.jpg

the game was Balikatan III: Operation Zambo at Northern Liberties CQB @ Philadelphia, hosted by Filforce

real ROMAK-3 FPK at the gun range, it kicks like a beast! cant bump fire this *beep*

svd.jpg

Edited by InexcelsisDeo
Wrong calibre mags disgust us :P

cr@p =[ i was hoping no one would notice haha

i didnt wanna use my 5.45mm mags in CQB because theyre hicap, i only have mid 7.62's. i guess i COULD pass it off as a 7.62mm krinkov, but that just makes me wanna shoot myself

Edited by InexcelsisDeo